  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 486 – 505 of about 2800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Anybody live in Denver?

(...) If, on the Internet no one knows you're a dog, then is it impossible to get a dog on the Internet to eat your homework for you? Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

impossible
(score: 0.930)

  Re: New Ideas for Jambalaya - anyone interested?

(...) Well, it looks like there is some interest in the game box, so let's flesh the idea out a little bit. "Must point with your elbow" would indeed not be very usefull for a game like this, so we'll have to give some thought to the form of rules (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

impossible
(score: 0.930)

  Re: Don Quixote puts away his lance (was Re: McDonalds set

I think what this is really about is how highly do you rate property rights. Larry seems to be arguing that the right to property superceeds everything else. It's impossible to say what's right in this hypothetical situation, since so much depends (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.929)

  Re: Don Quixote puts away his lance (was Re: McDonalds set

(...) Hmm. I think there is a fundamental difference in the way we determine morality. See below. (...) How can I, or you, or anyone, accurately judge someone's intent? It is impossible to empirically determine intent. Actions can be observed, (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.929)

  Re: Cancel a message that is entered twice accidentely ?

I think this might be in the FAQ, I can't remember. If you created the message with a newsreader, there is a good chance you can cancel it yourself. It depends on your news reader as to exactly how... but in netscape you just highlight the message (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.929)

  Re: The LD environment (or, Datsville in Space)

(...) So since we are going to use a technology that is only plausible by today's standards, I'm assuming that FTL speeds are out of the question since that is mathematically impossible. How far are we going to go with this one? I like to have a (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.929)

  Re: Are any other Photobot II pictures availalbe? Suctionbot?

I've only subscribed to this robotics newsletter for a few days--and yours is the first "low-end" question I've seen. I've just started digging into the NQC stuff (not as difficult as I'd imagined, but I feel that it will be a while before I need to (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.929)

  Re: New Star Wars Stuff

(...) And Princess Leia! And C-3PO! And Chewie! "But [the AFOLs] ask the impossible... I need more men!" "Then perhaps you can tell [them] when [they] arrive..." "The [AFOLs are] coming here?" "That is correct, [TLG]. And [they are] most displeased (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.929)

  Re: CW/CCW, vertex sequence, co-planar, convex, (115kB)

There are commands in 3DS and 3DSMAX to "unify" normals (normals are what we're discussing... the vector that points perpendicular to a face, indicating which side is "out", which side is shaded or rendered)... i would assume there is documentation (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 0.929)

  Re: The LD environment (or, Datsville in Space)

(...) Depends on where we want to go. If we want to set up a framework for a believable, interesting interstellar society, we've pretty much got to allow FTL technology. Even practical sub-light drive technology is way out there. (...) There's a lot (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.929)

  (canceled)

impossible
(score: 0.929)

  Re: Art? (was Re: LEGO as Art)

(...) The key difference here is that the Holocaust, as bad things go, is pretty much the tops. You can't get badder than that. It's a plateau of nightmares -- once you're at the summit no one can out-climb you. The Holocaust is an event that (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.929)

  Re: Timmy

(...) offer. (...) *sigh* once again it appears to be next to impossible to outbid Larry when it comes to Lego moving his way <grin>. I'll have to bow out on that one - 25 cents won't even cover my expenses in setting up storage space for the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

impossible
(score: 0.929)

  Re: CW/CCW, vertex sequence, co-planar, convex, (115kB)

(...) MAX2DAT isn't really meant to be a comprehensive part authoring tool... it's easy to build simple objects (like a 2x2 tile or 1x1 round plate) directly in LEdit with primatives... but objects like complex technic pieces, wheels, etc often have (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 0.929)

  New DK books on their way

I picked up the latest 'Adventurers' magazine today. In it is a DK ad that shows some new books. 2 of their 'adventures' series, plus 2 that look interesting: Fabulous Figures and Amazing Animals. "15 figures from 100 bricks" claims the former on (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

impossible
(score: 0.929)

  Re: HB for science project?

(...) I'm afraid that I'm not qualified to recommend any PICs, but I do know about programming. Basic can be used to implement fairly complex algorithms, but it's not easy to use it for the really tricky data structures, and it would be almost (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

impossible
(score: 0.929)

  4x2ReVu: 4980 Tunnel Transport

Telestia is a dang good pilot (and she knows it) but signing on with Manwaring Underground Developers didn't entail anything like this. The Mammoth craft's finer points never included high marks for maneuverability, and angling it through a narrow, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.underground)

impossible
(score: 0.929)

  Re: LEGO Pirates! D-Day Approaches!

Ian, A few points of thought... o The Lego Group is privately held (if I understand it correctly). There are no public traded shares and/or shareholders. That is really a shame. Shareholders meetings are a good place to sound off. o Where does TLG (...) (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.929)

  Re: CW/CCW, vertex sequence, co-planar, convex  [DAT]

It seems to me that there are two major "camps" in the CW/CCW debate. A. Face-by-Face Method This method suggests that CW-ness be ultimately evaluated on a face-by-face basis. Each quad in a primitive or part would hold a value of CW,CCW, or (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 0.928)

  Re: The LD environment (or, Datsville in Space)

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:37f4e224.551573...net.com... (...) If no one else does, eventually I will probably start something. I would probably set my sights a little lower than an all-encompassing, consistent (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.928)

More:  Next Page >>