  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 426 – 445 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: is IR considered broken?

Sorry it took so long to reply, Mark... I somehow seem to have deleted your mail and only noticed it on the newsgroup by accident. Here are my thoughts. (...) Uhuh. This is (apparently) not a unique experience. (...) I have not had that experience, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

impossible
(score: 0.937)

  Munafo's FAQ submissions (was Re: 202 FAQ items posted to lugnet.faq)

(...) I'll look around and try to find out what the "proper" format is. Maybe you could reply with a pointer to the LUGNET message I need to read. However, I want to point out that text-only ASCII is the world standard format for FAQ files and I'm (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

impossible
(score: 0.937)

  Re: Found 7 More Sets!!! (Including 8880 Super Car!)

I wish I could wander around my house and "discover" new unopened boxes lying around... *sigh* :) Imagine going through one day without seeing Lego. That would be IMPOSSIBLE for us! (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

impossible
(score: 0.937)

  Lexington Class space carrier  [DAT]

Just thought I would post the micro scale space carrier I built that would carry my fighters. Making this in minifigure scale would be impossible(for me)to build, so I had to design it in micro scale. This design is alot like the carriers from Wing (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

impossible
(score: 0.937)

  [MindStorms FAQ 2.15 My robot runs great, looks great, and stays in one piece even when my kid throw

Subject: 2.15 My robot runs great, looks great, and stays in one piece even when my kid throws it out the car window. But it's dumber than mud. What can I do? Content-Language: en Topic-Level: 0 Revision: Robert Munafo, 1999-07-13 Location: (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

impossible
(score: 0.937)

  Stadium Tribunes?

This may be a silly question but does anyone have any soccer stadium tribune sets to trade? Especially the smaller, end one (3308) but either would be fine. I have a pretty wide variety of sets to offer in trade including other stadium sets. And (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 0.937)

  Re: What happened?

(...) I agree that the hard questions (and the fringe effects) are hard. Libertopia isn't perfect. But I'd submit that we're better off with some fringe unfortunate outcomes instead of every single person in the US getting 1/2 their income on (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.937)

  Re: LEGO Shopping in Stockholm & UK

Richard Dee wrote in message ... (...) I would have really liked to spend sometime in Miniland however, my time was limited and I didn't want to rush through it. I am reasonalbly sure I will be back sooner or later, hopefully with more time next (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

impossible
(score: 0.937)

  Re: Government's role [Was: Re: What happened?]

Larry, Like I said, the fetal tissue research I did not like. I think that is a BIG one. You might be surprised, Larry, but here is my views on what you said: 1) According to the Bible, Homosexuality is a sin and is detestable to God. (I can verse (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.937)

  Traffic page format.

Is this behavior new, or am I just slow. The red numbers no longer seem to line up with the newsgroup names on the traffic report page. The numbers are bigger so it's impossible to tell at the bottom of the list which numbers go with which group. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.936)

  Re: This has nothing to do with King Xerxes

(...) No idea. Just go spend an afternoon lounging around in a bunch of them. (...) Those can get _expensive_. Like that Norelco model that oozes something out as you shave that looks like runny pu..... Never mind. Suffice it to say that I really (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

impossible
(score: 0.936)

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

(...) There you go again, mixing theory with practice. In _theory_, someone/some committee _with all the information_ making decisions can do better (as measured by the utilitarian principle) than the free market. Much in the same way that in (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.936)

  Re: Forging an NNTP header Message-ID

(...) There are many different types of algorithms, I believe, but the main point is that the Message-ID header needs to be unique. The domain part of the Message-ID makes sure that anybody on a different domain gets a different ID. The local part (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

impossible
(score: 0.936)

  Re: My Starcruiser

(...) Well, I don't generally rate other peoples' models; I'm typically more of a selfish and anti-social type. But you asked. :-, I'm not going to be gentle, but please bear with me... A starship that size would need really big engines. Take a look (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 0.936)

  Interactive human-controlled bots

At a local toystore last night, they had a big setup of Rokenbok (a pseudo-LEGO-compatible construction toy system) with a bunch of radio- controlled dump-trucks, ramps, bridges, balls to move around, and so forth. OK, Rokenbok certainly leaves a (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.936)

  rail gun cars and cold war trains

I'm not very good when I comes to the train department, but has anyone ever built a rail gun car or one of those supposed Cold War bullet trains that the Russians transported missles with(one is in Mission Impossible) -Blake (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.936)

  Re: Government's role [Was: Re: What happened?]

(...) So call me a pessimist. (...) Ad hominem? Sorry, but "Libertopia (might equal) dystopia (as easily as) utopia" is hardly an ad hominem. It is directed at the word, not the man. Anyway, that aside.. I haven't yet seen you, or any other (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.936)

  Re: Perl rules!

(...) Exactly. There is such a thing as local, but it only lasts the session. Therefore, a local cache should not persist beyond the session. You could possibly supplement that with a smaller (as server diskspace is a hell of a lot more expensive (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

impossible
(score: 0.936)

  Re: Millennium Slizer (Throw Bot)

Slizers/Throw-bots seem also to be very popular in Australia too, they sold out in all the major Melbourne toy stores and are currently virtually impossible to find - although who's to say more stock isn't on the way..... Fredrik Glöckner wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.935)

  Re: RIS version 1.5 coming this fall

(...) It has to be reversible from the RCX brick's point of view, since there is no hardware on the RCX to forcibly reprogram its ROM. Perhaps on the PC side it is not reversible, but there is always the uninstall new, reinstall old process, which I (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.935)

More:  Next Page >>