  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 406 – 425 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Fun with JAVA

(...) It can? *shiver*! Anyway, the early version of Netscape 2.0 I talked about didn't have any Java-thingeys at all, and the sendmail-tag was impossible to turn off. It's a good thing they discontinued the feature. Personally, I don't use Netscape (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

impossible
(score: 0.939)

  Re: wierd color in set 1831, grey-ish blue? or light blue?

(...) Yes it is Light Blue. As far as I know, only three other sets have ever used light: 1651 Maersk Truck, 8501 Ski Throwbot, and 8503 Scuba Throwbot. This color was original made just for the Maersk Promotional sets (and is nearly impossible to (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 0.939)

  local subgroups

(...) Yup! (...) Something like that would be wonderful. (...) Hmmm, I wonder if off-site pages would really benefit from a rigid template, because that could be left to the on-site pages for the subgroups. (It'd be nearly impossible to enforce an (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.939)

  Re: Interface changes

(...) There is red on that page? :) (...) Well.... I liked the subject being the link, but you've already "fixed" that. I don't know, I'm very accustomed to the click on a subject line to read the message, whether it's in a newsready, mail client, (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.939)

  A lurkers opinion (formerly: Re: 2 Things...)

OK, you've forced me out of lurkerdom with the new interface. I realize as a lurker, my opinions may be less valuable than some, but since you seem to be open to suggestions... I like seeing the recent news on the front page, but I would prefer to (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.939)

  Re: Reconstructing second hand LEGO sets

Brian, don't rule out the possibility that the former owner had a set of just minifigs: 6703, for example, would take up four different colour Futuron figs. I'm watching this thread with interest since this kind of detective work is my very favorite (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.939)

  Re: New blood

(...) Every type of LEGO fan is welcome here. (...) That's a risk, but it's not impossible to (a) educate people not to do that and (b) boot riff-raff who refuse to play by the rules. So far, no one has ever needed the boot for that, and only a (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.939)

  Re: Lego Holocaust art (Was: can someone help me identify these parts?)

On Wed, 23 Jun 1999 23:32:58 GMT, John DiRienzo uttered the following profundities... (...) Poor or not, it is actually a common argument, certainly amongst pacifists. (Me, I am a proponent of the MIC). Sure, the Japanese would have bombed US (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.939)

  Re: memberships

(...) That works too. :) (...) It's fairly high, but getting the basic memberships ready is now at the very top (and that's got two or three sub-parts to go in simultaneously) now that the new layout is in place. (...) There have been ideas kicking (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.938)

  Re: What happened?

(...) Is that fortune or decision? (...) There are more than 50,000 IT jobs open right now, people could get skills and then get jobs that do provide those bennies. If people in your area started doing that, then either the tourism industry would (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.938)

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

(...) I was hoping not to engage Larry in this debate because I believe my viewpoints are valid even though I might not be able to defend them as aptly as Larry can defend his. I am not a good debater and Larry, as I think we all know, is a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.938)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Cover Model

(...) Hee hee. Maybe, maybe not. I agree that it would be an incredible challenge, but I'll bet that it's not impossible. :) Have you seen Escher's famous _Metamorphose_II_? Here's a thumbnail of it, broken into five parts because it's one long (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

impossible
(score: 0.938)

  Parts Database (Was: Idea: ... Lego piece naming convention?)

So far, I've only used LDraw's partlist and Lutz's, but I must say Steve's looks very promising. When it comes to Lego databases, there is an infinite amount of data we all wish to enter or seek on. Here's my two ideas to make Mission Impossible a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 0.938)

  Re: Munafo's FAQ submissions (was Re: 202 FAQ items posted to lugnet.faq)

(...) The format won't make it impossible to convert back to plain ASCII. It will, however, make it possible to incorporate into a larger, searchable, multimedia FAQ. The main rationale behind the FAQ format is to have a common source base from (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

impossible
(score: 0.938)

  Re: Idea for automatic Lugnet Set Database linking

(...) Yikes! -- Kevin, surely you jest! :) Problems with the general approach above: * Iterates over tens of thousands of files every few minutes, rewriting each one whether it needs to or not. Doesn't track which articles have and have not yet been (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish)

impossible
(score: 0.938)

  Re: markup syntax for member pages

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... >In lugnet.admin.general, Chris Moseley writes: >> But regardless, please don't mix meta types. I suppose it's worth noting that I'm very unlikely to be a user of this language, because I don't virtually emote (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

impossible
(score: 0.938)

  Re: Secret LUGNET areas, ldraw image databases, (was piece naming conventions)

(...) If those pages were too easy to find, it would intimidate people. No one wants to get their feet wet at a site when they think they have to register first to do anything. Note that there are so many sites out there that make you actually (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.938)

  Re: Airport Shuttle 6399 for sale

(...) As you say, it's darn near impossible to find pristine mint in boxes this large. Unless a miracle occurs this is the closest to pristine mint you're gonna find for this set. Period. I'm pretty happy with the box condition on mine, and mine (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 0.937)

  autoFAQpost /market/auction/awareness/05_howto_determine_value.en.faq

Subject: How do I determine value? Topic-Level: 1 Content-Language: en Topic-Level: 0 Revision: Todd Lehman, 1996-01-08 Location: /market/auction/awareness/ <P>Generally, the older the set, the higher its value. Theme sets with mini-figures are (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

impossible
(score: 0.937)

  Re: Uber-Galic question

(...) Gall bladder. For tiny haggis. (...) Is this a case of "Physician, conceal thyself"...? (...) POP is different. Quite. Gilbert and Sullivan are lyrical geniuses. And the show's a hoot, too. Kevin Kline, Linda Ronstadt, and Angela Landsbury (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

impossible
(score: 0.937)

More:  Next Page >>