  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 386 – 405 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Terms and Conditions Question

(...) OK. (...) I'll have to check the particular Terms and Conditions for off-topic.debate but I thought they were the same. Some people therefore will be breaking LUGNET rules. (...) Acknowledged but some law somewhere won't like it. (...) Well I (...) (25 years ago, 9-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.944)

  Re: Fishing for a tasty linkage/gearing/robotic building thread...

(...) Or third, a synchro drive constrained to a ninety degree throw. This is simpler than the independent wheels since it doesn't require an extra motor or complicated mechanism for raising and lowering. It is also easier than the rotation sensor (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.943)

  Unofficial part: 2853 Technic Crankshaft  [DAT]

0 Technic Crankshaft 0 Name: 2853.DAT 0 Author: Fredrik Glöckner 0 Un-Official Element 0 Note that this part is probably "impossible" to make properly in LDraw 0 right now. See the discussion at 0 (URL) 1 16 -10 0 -9.8 0 0 -1 -1 0 0 0 29.8 0 (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

impossible
(score: 0.943)

  Re: New Web Page

Hi-- Frank, I hope you'll forgive my answering the previous post through yours. (...) Neither do I, Frank. But the *right* to own one is vital in the United States, and for more reason than weapons--it's a symbolic iteration of the democratic ideal (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.943)

  Re: New Web Page

(...) There's a specific procedure for overruling an amendment. One that no congresscritter, no matter how liberal, has the guts to try to initiate. Unfortunately, nothing can prevent them from working towards the same goal with stupid little (...) (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.943)

  Re: Gun debate (was Re: New Web Page

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) A comment to add to this: A gun owner has total control over his weapon. A dog owner has incomplete . Either means of protection is subject to serious abuse by irresponsible owners. Of course a responsible (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.943)

  Re: Genocide and terrorism (Was: SW <-> Russia conspiracy)

(...) Macho flash? Is that something like acknowledging it as a troll for argument? I really hate it when people disagree with this after it is explained to them. (...) This is why I'm not a member of the LP, I agree with all the goals except that I (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.943)

  Re: No really - a rational discussion of people selling via eBay?

(...) Oh, I think any discussion here, especially if it remains rational and doesn't involve making degrading remarks about people, is good. (...) Mmmmm.... a new word. German? (...) To me, someone who is most certainly _not_ an economist, I don't (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

impossible
(score: 0.942)

  Re: Ep1 peeves (includes episode 2 spoiler-maybe)

The Shmi situation is supposed to come into play in the next movie and is supposed to help Annakin along towards the dark side. I think the idea is that no legitimate part of the republic would have dealings with the Hutt "mafia" and that makes (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 0.942)

  Re: My first LEGO dream

(...) the (...) Castle (...) student (...) :) Because it is impossible to enter the store without getting spritzed by obnoxious perfume pushers. Also because the staff (and most of the clientele) are notoriously rude. (...) me (...) "normal" (...) (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

impossible
(score: 0.942)

  Re: Train Windows service packs

I sent my letter in about three weeks ago. I think Larry is right, keep the request simple. Doors and windows are really the most sought after items. I did not suggest a ratio or any colors, I simply copied and pasted a picture of the door and (...) (25 years ago, 23-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.942)

  Re: No really - a rational discussion of people selling via eBay?

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... :>It is a weltanshaung. :Mmmmm.... a new word. German? Mike, your the classicist, right? Maybe I'm spelling it wrong. The word I want is German for what we usually call "world view" (but to me auf Deutch, it is more (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

impossible
(score: 0.942)

  Re: Idea for the Lugnet News/Discussion Groups website

(...) Locks up the entire system and have to reboot. (...) That would work if they didn't hide the programs all over the system (we have drives from A-Z) - it'd take me a week just to figure out where they hid Telnet!!! (running a search on 26 (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.942)

  Re: Questions on paying/receiving internationally

Robert Brunskill wrote in message ... (...) Where are you, and where is it that you want to send money? There are people all over the world who owe each other money for Lego, and if you ask here it's not impossible that you'll find someone who (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

impossible
(score: 0.941)

  Re: Train tables

It seems to me that there are two fundamental differences between the PNLTC and the GMLTC. Even though I live within I hour of the GMLTC, it would be almost impossible for me to build my own module and just show up at some of the GMLTC train shows (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

impossible
(score: 0.941)

  Re: Rotation sensors?

(...) Thanks, I was using that as a reference for the FORTH overview I wrote. (...) Thanks for the heads-up. It should be no trouble changing the URL, as the book is still a draft. After August or so it'll get harder, but still won't be impossible. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

impossible
(score: 0.941)

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

(...) No. Nice try though. (...) So you're conceding the rights based argument, then? Good. (...) No. In THEORY it's impossible for any finite committee to outperform (that is, out allocate) the market, unless they have more information than the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.941)

  Re: Cracking down on unauthorized image links

(...) Ah. Yes. I see. Given the filename of image that the client wanted (which could be extracted from the URL), the actual dimensions of the image could be looked up (quite easily, in fact). So, yes, I misspoke. In general, it's not possible for (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.941)

  Re: "There are always possibilities" (possible braod Ep. II Spoilers)

(...) for (...) to (...) again. I have to agree with Eric. The character was different enough so that not everyone in the universe seemed or talked the same, but apparently like most of the characters in the film I have no great love for Jar-Jar. I (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 0.941)

  Another piece to ID

Well, since you all seem to be so resourceful at figuring out where parts came from, here's a brainteaser for you... I have had this piece for as long as I can remember, but I have no idea where it might have come from. The best way to describe it (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.940)

More:  Next Page >>