  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 366 – 385 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Problem loading LUGNET .dats into LEdit

(...) Hmm, well, that's good news and bad news then. Good news that it works, but bad news that it's going to be probably impossible to replicate. (...) Steve, is it possible that an older version of LDAO's editor could have become confused by the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 0.948)

  SeriousCollector

Check THIS out: (URL) this isn't for real, it is one of the most elaborate practical/April Fool jokes I have ever seen. Note the anti sniping policy! Any bid keeps the auction alive for 24 hours. ** I LIKE that ** I am not so keen on having to give (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.announce)

impossible
(score: 0.947)

  Re: parts DESPERATLY wanted (steve: please read)

(...) Umm, I must have misunderstood here. Based on Manfred's response, I thought you meant that the new green roadplates had the same printing as the previous gray plates. I checked, and this is impossible, because the new green plates have 8 studs (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 0.947)

  Re: mirrored parts

(...) I don't feel this is cheating, so much as personal artistic expression. Karim Nassar was just nominated for CLSOTW in spite of using this tactic. I'd vote for him. It doesn't need to be an issue of confusing people into trying to find (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 0.947)

  Re: GCC 2.8.1 for HC11

(...) You can have a copy of mine if you like. You can relocate it to any available digital ports with ease. It is set up for a single sensor, but you can easily add as many as you have ports for. (...) For people using the Handy Board in small (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

impossible
(score: 0.947)

  Tie Fighter/Y-Wing...

I am trying to find this set. If anyone can get a hold of it, I would gladly send a money order for it. This set is next to impossible to find in North Carolina. (25 years ago, 25-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 0.945)

  Re: Architect sets

These are old (1963) sets from Europe. They are fairly large, include normal parts from the era. Mostly plates in various colors, also quite a few bricks. There are quite a few of the old clear bricks in the kits and also instructions and "drawing (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 0.945)

  Re: Proxy ratcheting: How do auction systems work?

(...) Someone bids $100 with a proxy max of $500. Now it's climbed to $150 and the bidding is still hot, and the high bidder realizes he doesn't have $500 after all (maybe it was a typo, or maybe he was counting on some money to come in which didn't (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) unable (...) as (...) to (...) I don't know if eBay spends ANY time policing their system. I am sure they do, but its not evident. The feedback thing seems to be the main thing thats used. And if you fail to (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

impossible
(score: 0.945)

  Re: Proxy ratcheting: How do auction systems work?

(...) Sure, of course it's more honest if the bidder bows out honorable way. But not everyone is going to do that. If you allow people to renege on their high bid without any penalty or record-blackening, the result over time is many frustrated (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

impossible
(score: 0.945)

  Re: Naboo Swamp

(...) I allways thought this was virtually impossible with LEGO. To miss a piece that is... (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 0.945)

  Re: YOU be the designer

Most of that sounds good, although I'd like to see TLG make the jump to 8 stud wide cars and engines which allows for more room and better modeling IMHO. If you are going to take the time and effort to overhaul the theme, why not do it right? What (...) (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.945)

  Re: Naboo Swamp

Jaco van der Molen wrote in message <3731A925.49F36B1C@g...lxs.nl>... (...) missing a (...) low (...) box, (...) couldn't (...) missing a (...) "Missing Piece" case is not an impossible thing for TLG, but highly rare actually. My first and only one (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 0.945)

  Re: Mormon myths (Was: Building exhaustion)

(...) Half Mormon? Kinda like half Vulcan, neh? :-, (...) It's impossible to take over the world unless you have controlling interests of various opiates of the masses. I understand that the ice cream industry is next. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

impossible
(score: 0.944)

  RE: L3PB Problems

Tamy (Mookie) wrote on Saturday, May 01, 1999 5:59 PM: (...) (garbled stuff removed) Thanks for the info. I noticed this too, just the other week. And I also got a mail from Terry, but I thought it only affected the Bounding Box comment, so I didn't (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 0.944)

  Re: Does auction length matter?

(...) That's kind of what I was thinking. Plus, lots of morning meetings on Mondays too, I would imagine... It still freaks me out though how consistent it is...every single time! Maybe all the little fractal noise just gets drowned out by the sheer (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

impossible
(score: 0.944)

  Re: Some comments (long)

(...) You have reiterated exactly what I expected would be one of the most popular reasons to want to implement a JVM for the RCX. I hope you don't think I'm against what you're attempting to do... it's just that I, like Kekoa, believe that the (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.944)

  Re: Some comments (long) (was: Something else is needed, I think...)

Mark Tarrabain wrote in message <3730DE97.EFB3BF9A@l....bc.ca>... (...) It is probably true that a floating-point library cannot (should not?) be built into the firmware. It would probably be better for this to be supported by the compiler(s). But (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.944)

  Re: to Minifig or not to Minifig ? (was: Star Wars fixes)

(...) I don't think anyone did. Not that such a definition would stick anyway. (...) I (personally) count the Explorien white android as being a minifig. And if/when C-3PO comes out, I'll count him as a minifig too (reserving the right to change (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 0.944)

  Re: Terms and Conditions Question

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Simon Denscombe writes: "The whole natural point of having sex is reproduction or the possibility of it (contraception isn't 100% safe) - with homosexuals this is impossible." --> Copied from your post. Please stop (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.944)

More:  Next Page >>