  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 331 – 350 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RACHAL Impossible entry - Hangin' around

Hi folks, I just submitted my entry to the raytracing contest: (URL) More about the rendering process can be found here: (URL) (17 years ago, 30-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

  Getting on the list. Impossible? (was Re: Delays have gotten RIDICULOUS)

This is all nice to hear, but some of us are still not listed on the pages and we signed up for the boxes months ago. Is .jambalaya meant to be an exclusive club that ignores those who didn't sign up the day the box was created? If I'd known I'd be (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

  Re: Getting on the list. Impossible? (was Re: Delays have gotten RIDICULOUS)

(...) Well, I think Tommy must've overlooked that... If ye'reading this, Tommy, please recheck the original posts and the replies to them! TIA! -Shiri (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

  Re: Getting on the list. Impossible? (was Re: Delays have gotten RIDICULOUS)

(...) I don't think we realize the effort it takes to keep up with the lists. I think we can never express enough appreciation for the effort Tammy put into getting the lists started and keeping up with it. One thing which makes it frustrating is (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

  Re: Getting on the list. Impossible? (was Re: Delays have gotten RIDICULOUS)

(...) Frank, that is so true. Truth be told, when I posted this, I had just seen the original post and decided to check up on it. Once I did that and noticed that the lists still hadn't been updated to include new names, that was when I got annoyed. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

  Re: A little self examination?

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@home.com> wrote in message news:G2ovu8.n12@lugnet.com... (...) impossible (...) everyone's (...) Regardless of 'leader' status, I think that the good thing here is that we can get to know each other personally through (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

  Re: Macro-Evolution - Impossible!

On the subject of Macro evolution: I present the following excerpt (again from (URL) understand, when I talk about evolution I am not referring to simple variations that occur in any species. Dogs produce a variety of puppies, but never will dogs (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

  Re: Macro-Evolution - Impossible!

(...) IANAP either, however: (URL) -TiM NB, CA (URL) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

  Re: challenge: LEGO copier

(...) Almost impossible. Personally, I'd have a hard time building this with my hands, much less building a robot to do it. It could easily require three grippers just to put the pieces together. Definitely beyond anything I'd be interesting in (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

  RE: unsubscribing?

This is very painful: impossible. I tried, had to give up, and so had to resort to automatically dump these in my junk mail. How awesome and inspiring this mail group might be for some, it has turned into a hassle for me (and now also for you I am (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

  Re: Article scoring

(...) Implicitly in the n variable; nowhere explicitly. (...) Well, it's nearly impossible to know the number of people subscribed to a given group, and it's even more impossible to know how many people have read and understood a given message. It (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

  Re: IRON MECHA Results!

(...) Philip K Dick, among countless others, has also addressed this. His distinction between sci-fi and fantasy was similar but more fundamental: if an element of the story is considered impossible, then it's fantasy. Not "improbable" or "currently (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

  Re: Lucky Americans

No, it's bloody IMPOSSIBLE to get by on $400/week POST-tax in my area, unless you have multiple earners in a household. With rents at $1200+ for any area short of slums around here, $400/wk barely pays the rent. Don't get me started on that :-/ (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

  Re: merci Gael

(...) Ca c'est po impossible :-) On ai tous de grands enfants et on idealise beaucoup ! Tu sais que Suzanne m'a envoye un e-mail pour me dire que le lien fonctionnait a nouveau. Je suppose qu'elle a du lire notre gentil forum ! (...) Ouske tu as (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.loc.fr)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

  Decals/Stickers for 8880 ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND

Hi all, I got my supercar 8880 many many years ago when I was about 5. (of course I never even built it until I was 13, then realizing what an amazingly engineered model it was) I have the box, instructions and all the pieces, but somewhere along (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

  Re: LDRAW custom mock up parts

(...) impossible, I have tried it, it is work, however, my hosting is slow, you might need to wait for a while Regards, David (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

  Re: Stormwalker

(...) Well it is quite impossible to build this type of mecha without having some Neumann-esque look in it. If you once have seen one of his chicken leged babies you don't get them out of your mind. (...) Please see my response to Kyles message (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

  Re: My RACHAL Impossible - Hacked

(...) Hahahaha I love that reflection on his head. Did you replace the lead wall with a bitmap image of your desktop? Tim (17 years ago, 5-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

  Re: Survey...

(...) When I read Shiri's statement about having too much LEGO it reminded me of a song. Who's with me here? "It's impossible, to fit a Cadillac up your nose, it's just impossible...." -John (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

  Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)

(...) Gee, how did I know that all of this was coming? It's not that God is logically impossible -- it's that YOUR CONCEPTION of God is logically impossible. Can you see the difference? Your conception of God, however much you try to evade your (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

More:  Next Page >>