  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 321 – 340 of about 2800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Virtual BrikWars?

(...) it's too much out of my areas. Your project reminds me a little of the Lego environment and cars I made in another computer game, I think it was Micro Machines. (...) I assume that you are doing this for a 2d game, or else you'll need the (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jul-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

impossible
(score: 0.415)

  Re: Using Stone Colors in LDraw/MLCAD

(...) That's correct. The "next version" of L3P will support it, as far as I know, but it's impossible to say when that will be out. LDView does support it, and LDGLite might. However, the current L3P does support 12-bit dithered colors 24-bit color (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.color)

impossible
(score: 0.415)

  Re: New MOC: Moller M400 Skycar

(...) Ah, yes, thanks for jogging my memory. I should go check out Bram's stuff again. All those minifig-scale sports cars... [...] (...) Perhaps I'm artifically restricting myself, but I'm insisting on using a 4 X 4 top triple and a 4 X 4 bottom (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 0.415)

  Re: thoughts on gbc module reliability

(...) Plus, one of the train motors died, which required Steve to go to the LEGO store and buy the 4512 Cargo Train as a replacement. I also think the track was dirty and stopped conducting well, since by the end of the weekend the volunteers were (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.415)

  DUPLO Juniorization

If you thought juniorization applied only to LEGO and that they couldn't possibly do anything to juniorize DUPLO, take a look at what I discovered while sorting through our Duplo collection. I was trying to disassemble the table on the left so I (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

disassemble
(score: 0.414)

  Re: New MOC: Moller M400 Skycar

(...) 2-3-4-5 is the width variation "stacked" on top of each other (or stacked "sideways" since there is a lot of SNOT). In this picture you can see spacing widths of 6,5,4,3,2 and 1 stud width, all centered along the vertical axis, and all (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 0.414)

  Re: MegaBloks announces Mobile Suit Gundam License

(...) I agree that the plates and bricks don't always line up laser-straight with one another, but honestly I kind of like that. I've never had any major problems as a result, though I acknowledge that the fit can sometimes be a little tight. (...) (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

impossible
(score: 0.414)

  Re: Fish & Flippers

I am totally blown away by that layout! I'd have to disassemble Bricktopia in order to compete! Stefan Noll <orchideenmike@t-online.de> wrote in message news:GIu9p4.8rx@lugnet.com... (...) running. (...) any (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

disassemble
(score: 0.413)

  Re: 2nd Joe Vig contest entry - How Joe learned to stop worrying and love the bomb

(...) Dear Mr. Jr., (both you and Dear Sir Hoffman actually), you make it in such an unbearable fashion that, it is almost impossible not to want to take a shot... at both of you..:-) with my warmest embraces, Selçuk (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.412)

  Re: Have you hugged a terrorist today? (was: A Measured Response...)

(...) I disagree with Richard and agree with you on this. I have said before that I personally require certain standards of behaviour before I will consider someone as human (and not merely genetically related to me). These terrorists, by my (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

disassemble
(score: 0.412)

  Re: War

bin Laden declared war on the US some time ago. We were fools for not paying attention. But that's what we do, we ignore small pests until they get out of hand... (...) Correct. (...) Correct. It is indeed a wake up call. (...) You're full of it (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

disassemble
(score: 0.412)

  Re: The Brick Testament - How Jesus of Nazareth Got Kissed, Got Crucified, and Came Back to Life

(...) Thanks. (...) I triple checked that to be sure, but every translation I could find does indeed haves "Mary the mother of Joses". There are so many different Mary's in the Gospels that it gets quite confusing. Who is Joses? Impossible to say. (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.412)

  Re: Two more Factory model... hoppers

(...) Well I have never had a problem getting something into my gallery but with that said the "Sub Galleries" and the "Member Search" are both quite broken. Now you can upload something to your gallery and it goes into moderation BUT you can still (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.412)

  Re: How to transport Lego models...

(...) Hi Nico, thanks for the help, But may I ask, what is tempex foam? Is it the carboard that is used to package some fruits like oranges? Even still, I think I'm just going to disassemble parts of it, and lay it down in a padded box, thanks (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

disassemble
(score: 0.411)

  Re: R21 - ROOM BOOKED Sat JULY 22 - Tug of WAR

(...) I'm sorry, but it's impossible to disagree with Dave here... (URL) (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.411)

  Re: First post to Pirates: HMS Flame

(...) Welcome! (...) That's OK. We all have our guilty pleasures. Mine is listening to the Spice Girls! (Well, only rarely. Very rarely. Um, would you believe I just like looking at a few of them?) (...) I can actually get to the pics, so I can see (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.pirates)

disassemble
(score: 0.411)

  Re: LEGO Factory Commuter Train-- The Mariner

(...) Super model James! I just wanted to add... please register your model at save.9vtrains.com. Even if you don't want to enter the contest, this site has a good chance of creating a library of quality models. Maybe LEGO will get a better system, (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.411)

  Several LEGO Factory Train MOC's

I have several LEGO Factory Train MOC's I thought I would share. All of these were built using Digital Designer (I am to lazy to keep track of what parts I can and cannot use in MLCad). For the most part these went well. Getting Boggies to attach (...) (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

impossible
(score: 0.410)

  Re: Several LEGO Factory Train MOC's

I suppose I should have announced this as well... In lugnet.trains, Eric Kingsley wrote: I have several LEGO Factory Train MOC's I thought I would share. All of these were built using Digital Designer (I am to lazy to keep track of what parts I can (...) (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

impossible
(score: 0.410)

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Trains

--SNIP-- (...) I have a thought... what if these are the new prices for 9V. Shipping through factory would be a good way for Lego to sell 9V trains (there are some potential problems with confusion between systems but it could be made to work) but (...) (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.410)

More:  Next Page >>