  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 311 – 330 of about 2800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!"

(...) I don't for an instant imagine that you won't attack what I say, but that's not the point with my opening post. Nor have I attempted to cite any evidence yet one way or the other. All I'm trying to do is state the tenants of macro evolution as (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.096)

  Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!"

(...) not (...) your (...) In other words, you can't back up your claims. You only want to stick to the subject if you get the last word ("Hardly - which wasn't on topic, but I wanted to have a zinger without a rejoinder"). Don't lecture me on what (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.096)

  Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!"

(...) No Bruce - give me a break - if you can't establish the basis for a discussion there is no discussion. I'll be glad to backup my claims when I make them. For the 4th time - Do you accept my statements as descriptive of the key questions of the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.096)

  Re: Macro-Evolution - Impossible!

Jon and Bruce are exasperating each other without getting very far, so I thought I'd go back to the beginning of the thread and look at Jon's original statements. I may be falling into his trap, that's OK. I've done it to him before so I guess it's (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.096)

  Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!"

(...) Just following *your* lead. (...) You've been challenged on your extravagant claims of support or lack of support for either side many times by many people and have never offered any shred of proof. You'll continue to dodge the question. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.096)

  Re: Macro-Evolution - Impossible!

(...) Thank you. (...) REVISED: 1) Do strata (layers of sediment) support a progressive, over millennia, approach which reveals the progression (simple forms leading to more complicated forms) of life through time? Or is there a better explanation (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.096)

  Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!"

(...) I've revised my groundwork statements in line with Larry's suggestions. If they're sufficient I will proceed. -Jon (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.096)

  Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!"

(...) evolution (...) Back up to the beginning and note Larry's comments - I've responded and I think that's where we can start. Meanwhile you might read Tim's post... I wanted to establish a basis for the discussion before presenting evidence - (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.096)

  Re: Macro-Evolution - Impossible!

(...) I still have a quibble, to wit, with the use of "progression" and/or the use of "simple to more complicated". That's the way that it seems to have come out in this case, but that's not necessarily an implication. If conditions change radically (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.096)

  Re: Macro-Evolution - Impossible!

(...) Ok - REVISED AGAIN: 1) Do strata (layers of sediment) support a progressive, over millennia, approach which reveals the progression (simple forms leading to more complicated forms, or vice versa: one type changing into another type) of life (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.096)

  Re: Macro-Evolution - Impossible!

(...) IANAP (I am not a paleontologist), but I'm not sure that the fossil record shows either of these things. It shows the spatial and historical pattern of life on earth (what lived where, when), but we can only infer the evolutionary process from (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.096)

  Re: Historical fudging...

(...) Impossible! We're the greatest nation in the country! Actually, I think the real test of an invention's precedence comes in its fecundity. It's all well and good that the ancient Greeks developed the principle of the steam engine, but if it (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.096)

  Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color)

(...) Can god create a two-sided triangle? Arguing about definitionally impossible things is useless, IMHO. My take: Should an _omnipotent_ god (there is always the possibility of non-omnipotence, after all) exist, he would be able to make a stone (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

  Re: LUGNET logo

Todd Lehman wrote (...) The "impossible triangle" has been my favorite shape/design since the first time I saw it - an old OMNI magazine cover I think. Great to see my favorite shape used as the symbol for what will probably be my primary Internet (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

  Re: TLG investigation

(...) It's impossible to know for sure, but I'd suppose there are somewhere between 1,500 and 3,000 total readers, all things considered (that is, lurkers and overlap between known sets of people due to multiple e-mail addresses). Some details: ~700 (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

  Another dream -impossible creations ;-)

Okay, it's time for another dream. This is what it was about: I logged on to Lugnet Cool LEGO site of the week, to see which site had been picked. A technic site, two guys had built a big black crane thing out of lego. All of a sudden, I wasn't (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

  Re: Turn table ideas

"Jeff Van Winden" <Jvwinden@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:GD8Cwt.7pK@lugnet.com... (...) impossible (...) If the sensor was mounted directly off the shaft of the turntable itself the resolution would be far from desirable, espically for (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

  Re: My RACHAL Impossible - Hacked

(...) no, I replaced the monitor with a blue spot which maps the screenshot on the head ;-) basically it is the same trick I used for "(URL) Atmosphobic>". w. (17 years ago, 6-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

  Re: Perfect Universal Set - Was: Building habits

(...) While I agree a universal set to please everyone is impossible, I think a universal set to please anyone is impossible. I used to use pneumatics a lot but none of my latest models have any (apart from my bulldozer). What we should turn our (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

  Re: Support for Creationism (was Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!")

(...) If this is all you want, no problem. I concede that the creationist beliefs (as they relate to macroevolution) are not impossible. They are highly unlikely, unverifiable, and unsupported by the available observations, but I concede that it is (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.095)

More:  Next Page >>