  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 301 – 320 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Missing seams

(...) Thanks for your help. You've deffinitely helped me understand some of what creates that authentic lego look in the POV-Ray picture. :) But I tried everything and I just can't get L3P or POV-Ray to shrink/separate the unofficial parts in the (...) (18 years ago, 24-Sep-06, to lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.423)

  Rocket Turret from Dune2000

Hi all. I have at last come up with a(n?) MOC that I feel is worthy of sharing! After disassembling my 8480 Space Shuttle (due to a broken gear that was impossible to replace without majoy disassembly anyway), I decided to try to recreate the rocket (...) (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.422)

  Re: BrickFest 2007 location

(...) Jordan, I do not mean to speak for Christina or the BrickFest 2007 Staff but I do have a few comments: Other venues outside of Washington will be explored. Many fans have brought up the fact that a centralized location could cut down driving (...) (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

impossible
(score: 0.422)

  Re: Flash Write Cycles

(...) One probable reason that the NXT does not do any wear leveling is that it executes instructions directly from flash (the instructions in the firmware itself), which is memory mapped. This requires that these instructions are contiguous, which (...) (18 years ago, 10-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

impossible
(score: 0.421)

  Re: Parts Releases and the CA

(...) Fredrik shouldn't be impossible to reach, his latest post here on lugnet is from this summer: (URL) Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

impossible
(score: 0.421)

  Re: Rusty Freight Car - an experiment

(...) Its getting there but I think you (I?) have set yourself an impossible task. Maybe some grey and bley and brown and brrown combos would help? One small thing tho, its not a freight car, its a loco! Tim (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.421)

  Re: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?

(...) Todd, I really appreciate all the work that you and Joe did for BrickFest this year. It was really great. I would like to chime in on a few ideas for a west coast "BrickFest". 1- Definately February. 2- Definately Southern California (San (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.events)

impossible
(score: 0.421)

  Re: Hey, BrickShelf-users, seen this? Some more photography basics

Hello! I'm happy that this issue seems to be an issue which is starting to be discussed here and elsewhere at 1000steine. There have been some valueable informations in this thread concerning online pictures of MOCs. To show your great MOCs online (...) (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

impossible
(score: 0.421)

  Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online!

(...) borrow ideas for Lego from stuff I have done... especially since I have borrowed ideas from time to time from some of my favorite builders. I have to disassemble some of my hover cars to get specific parts to finish a larger ship I am working (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

disassemble
(score: 0.420)

  NJRC 2006 - Robots to go into water

This year’s National Junior Robotics Competition (NJRC) 2006 is more exciting than ever. The organizers at the Singapore Science Centre has set some devilish missions including one that requires your robot to literally go into water. To a depth of 5 (...) (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.sg)

impossible
(score: 0.419)

  Re: Rizmit Art

(...) (URL) - Art ESLC 2004>> (...) Why thank you very much! I always wanted to make a proper graphic to represent my signature mecha. I made the Rizmit to show my style and the building technology that I developed. So, finally making this graphic (...) (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.419)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) I would have to say that what made Lego such a great toy in the 80s was the level of sophistication in the design. That sophistication is why you have a huge adult follow up these days. This is how kids play: the get the toy, examine it (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

disassemble
(score: 0.419)

  Re: Bardiel is done

"Kyle Keppler" <kindustries@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:GL89rx.CGE@lugnet.com... (...) The story in brief: The Boy (20 something) and the Robot have been hiding for over a month (you're not supposed to know why they are wanted) in dark parts (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 0.418)

  RE: unsubscribing?

This is very painful: impossible. I tried, had to give up, and so had to resort to automatically dump these in my junk mail. How awesome and inspiring this mail group might be for some, it has turned into a hassle for me (and now also for you I am (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.417)

  Nation building

I've been thinking about this a bit. Longtime readers know my distaste for the very term. Dubya doesn't like it either. But if you go back to some of the various stuff that has been posted... (Newt's bit. Stuff about what was done in conquered (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

disassemble
(score: 0.417)

  Re: MPD file loading search order

(...) I mentioned in my other (long) post that I don't think that MPD files should be required to have a .mpd extension. However, I'd like to add more here in answer to your specific question. I could be wrong, but I'm almost positive that it is (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 0.417)

  Re: War

(...) Right! This is exactly what I am advocating. Disassemble the country and reassemble it correctly. (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

disassemble
(score: 0.416)

  Re: The Brick Testament - The Teachings of Jesus

(...) Tim, even at 6' that proportional waist size would make John Candy look like an Olsen twin. But you're right, there's no reason to even pretend you can truly build in minifig 'scale.' (As to the comment you made about two 200 pound people (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jul-06, to lugnet.build, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.416)

  Re: Storage thoughts

(...) Bardiel... (...) I used to sit on the floor when I was younger, and never considered building any other way. When I was in high school, my back and neck would start to ache too much after Lego building sprees, so I started building on the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.storage)

disassemble
(score: 0.416)

  Re: Three metres long heavy beam transport

(...) Nathan, Thanks for the compliments. As I'm living in Europe, it's impossible to bring such models overseas. And I don't have any plans to visit the US in the near future. I keep it in the west part of Europe ;-) Best regards, Dennis (18 years ago, 10-Jul-06, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.415)

More:  Next Page >>