  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 251 – 270 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: BrickFest 2002

(...) Oh thanks (I won't turn this into a full blown war ;) (...) Many commuter/domestic commuter airports there are. Choose you will. Bishop is a pretty good one to fly out of. Down here as in Lansing--Detroit--Flint???? You will want to either (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Selling my MOC Gunstar (maybe)

(...) I'll concede that the Grand Admiral has some intellectual property rights here that are being ignored by Ryan's attempt to sell a model adapted from Mark's design. And for the record, I think it would be bad form for Ryan to sell this model (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.theory)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Idle Ramblings

I have nothing really important to say. I just thought I'd ramble on about something I'm making, but haven't taken any pictures of yet. (I had planned to take pictures of the building process, but you know how it is when you get on a roll...you (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Nation building

I've been thinking about this a bit. Longtime readers know my distaste for the very term. Dubya doesn't like it either. But if you go back to some of the various stuff that has been posted... (Newt's bit. Stuff about what was done in conquered (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Review of BTR Transformers Armada Jetfire

Brick Review Hasbro BTR Transformers Armada JetFire kit $7.99 at Target, 39 pcs I've been interested in Lego almost all of my life, with Transformers up there in my appreciation. When I was younger I once used my motley collection of legos to make a (...) (21 years ago, 9-Aug-03, to lugnet.reviews)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  RE: Any interest in an RCX simulator?

(...) It's in the standard gdb distribution, Matt Cross posted instructions on how to use it a long time ago, here's a copy: Hi disassemblers, I've found something very useful - gdb has a built-in simulator for the h8/300! While it's not useful for (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Pz.VI TigerI Tank

(...) Thanks for the kind words! I'd like to throw the compliment right back at you and bait you mercilessly, though: I've seen some lovely Russian tanks somewhere, yet they don't seem to have made it into the public arena yet? Aren't we doting (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.build.military)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Shock Absorbers

Hi everyone; it has been several months since I last posted here. I have been very busy with real life matters and unfortunately had to take down my Technic set review website due to a lack of time; perhaps I will able to maintain it once again some (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  BayLUG and Russell on Paloaltoonline.com

Got this via google alert: (URL) Date: Friday, December 30, 2005 Brick by brick A LEGO landscape fills Palo Alto museum, with planes, trains and local landmarks by Rebecca Wallace o matter how shrewd or mathematical you are, you can't escape the (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

(...) Oh, but there is one - it's called the Micro Scout and we all know how versatile and "upgradable to Mindstorms" that is... Any other computeresque brick that does anything kids would find cool (i.e. does more than stand still and react to a (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Build on Win2K

Hi, I'm trying to get a legOS build environment set up on my PC, running under Windows 2000 professional. I've downloaded LegOS-0.2.3.tar.gz I'm using Peter Van der Beken's directions from //arthurdent.dorm.du...egOS-0.2.2 All seems to go well until (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Uber-Galic question

(...) That's the one. (...) Which leads me to question the value of such songs. I mean, let's be realistic. Impossible dreams are impossible. Dreaming impossible dreams never got anyone anywhere; work and research and really huge grants have. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

impossible
(score: 1.106)

  Re: If MC Escher played with Lego Technic...

"Tobbe Arnesson" <tnt@arnesson.nu> skrev i meddelandet news:3cf91959.319789...net.com... (...) Which? I thought 'impossible' implied impossible? :-) (...) Shame on you! Not knowing the famous Swedish artist, who was also an Art Professor (Lund (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.104)

  Re: One of my issues (Warning: even wordier than usual)

(...) So in other words, you're changing your definition of impossible. You are restricting impossible to mean "impossible within my frame of reference". (...) Dave E addressed this more eloquently than I can, I suspect, so I will only comment that (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.103)

  Re: One of my issues with the god of the old testament

(...) You're saying (in essence) that if God exists, that existence must by definition be without limits. If that's what you're getting at, then I think you need to take a look at how you are using impossible. Impossible, by my understanding, is (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.102)

  Re: silly question or not??

No, its not a stupid question. Just impossible. At least kind of impossible. If you want 32 more outputs using the board as-configured, forget it. With what is available for chip selects minus what you have used already, you can get 16 more. All (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

impossible
(score: 1.099)

  Evolution - Impossible!

How about another point of view? msnhomepages.talkcit...ssible.htm -Jon (I was being conservative with 10^50) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.098)

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

(...) No. Nice try though. (...) So you're conceding the rights based argument, then? Good. (...) No. In THEORY it's impossible for any finite committee to outperform (that is, out allocate) the market, unless they have more information than the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.098)

  RACHAL Impossible reminder

Hi all, Just a quick reminder that RACHAL Impossible will be closing at the end of the month so if you're planning on submitting you should get your entries in soon. The details: (URL) gallery: (URL) (17 years ago, 19-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.ray)

impossible
(score: 1.098)

  Re: Evolution - Impossible!

(...) Here's what you said: How about another point of view? msnhomepages.talkcit...ssible.htm -Jon (I was being conservative with 10^50) Don't see any conditions, I don't see any call for refutation. Again, you have been challenged by several (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.098)

More:  Next Page >>