  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 241 – 260 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Light is too bright!

(...) I just did before I read your post! (Just called it test.dat instead...) And it really works, the problem is POV will not inline the light into the position of SOFLIGHT.DAT but rather <0,0,0> of the POV world. This makes it more complicated, (...) (18 years ago, 25-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.ray)

impossible
(score: 0.441)

  NSB Di 2 841

Hello, after a bit of trainspotting (photos in the gallery), I finally decided to make my own version of Di 2, this time it is the 841 (though extremely similar to Tim's (URL) Di 2 824> ). There are two main reasons for doing that - for one, there (...) (18 years ago, 24-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.441)

  Re: A new Moc

(...) Is it really necessary to continue ripping on young Mr. Ravenda? It's not really his fault that he is unable to read and write properly, after all he is a product of the ideologically bankrupt public school system. Although it would be better (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

disassemble
(score: 0.441)

  Introducing - The MOCBox

Inspired by the feedback to my recent (URL) MOC. I played around with the large trans-clear panel piece and came up with a simple idea for a container which I call the MOCBox. My first build was in response to (URL) Joe Meno's comment> about a Sea (...) (18 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX) !!

impossible
(score: 0.441)

  Enhanced standard NXT firmware

Over the past couple days I have used the IAR Embedded Workbench to implement some enhancements and bug fixes for the standard NXT firmware. The bug fixes are as follows: 1. RIC drawing code incorrectly checked the size of the OP_LINE structure for (...) (18 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

impossible
(score: 0.441)

  Re: HMAS Fruit Bat

(...) Isn't pull kind of impossible in space? Tim (18 years ago, 9-Mar-07, to lugnet.build, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.440)

  Mind the gap! London Underground Standard tube stock

(URL) With my designing of the W+C 1940 stock (SR class 487) model recently I overcame some design obstacles that had set me against continuing the design process for the standard stock, having started it by throwing together a quick demonstrator (...) (18 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.440)

  Re: TachoSpeed.nqc

(...) I 've done just that, but the problem I describe persists: When the TachoSpeed reported by watching the brick is around 57, the brick doesn't do anything if the response value is set to 62. It does at 66 or 67 but that also makes it impossible (...) (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.440)

  Re: Pz.VI TigerI Tank

(...) Thanks for the kind words! I'd like to throw the compliment right back at you and bait you mercilessly, though: I've seen some lovely Russian tanks somewhere, yet they don't seem to have made it into the public arena yet? Aren't we doting (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.build.military)

disassemble
(score: 0.440)

  Re: The Brick Testament reActs

Hi, Bruce. (...) Ah, thanks for pointing that out! I've fixed it now. I do intend to keep the (URL) old version of Acts> online (just as the old version of (URL) The Gospels> is still there). That way links to it on other people's websites will not (...) (18 years ago, 10-Mar-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.440)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) See, now, again, this has nothing to do with anything. Yeah, you're older than I am. You're older than most AFOLs. Ok. But I don't think being older gives you a free pass to be condescending. That's the sort of thing I mean. You can say what (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

impossible
(score: 0.440)

  Re: Naming of Parts (esp. Wheels & Tires)

El-Lutzo schrieb: (...) I am also often confused by the naming. For that I have started to have my own translation table for which wheel fits to which tyre. The problem at this point is, that there are many official parts out and I think it might (...) (18 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

impossible
(score: 0.439)

  Re: Smallest cube ever!?

(...) Of course this should be all non-integer cubes are impossible... Tim (18 years ago, 22-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.439)

  Re: Smallest cube ever!?

(...) hmmm. I have a suspicion that most non-integer cubes are impossible because of the way the surfaces can be constructed. Each side of a surface must be constructed out of I + 1/5 J plate units (I and J integer) since we can only make them out (...) (18 years ago, 22-Feb-07, to lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.439)

  Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message news:000301c1b0cb$99...1681@bl... (...) Thanks Bram. I can pretty much guarentee that with 18 ships a few of them might not look StarWarsian. I'll try my best though. :-) Heres the deal with the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

disassemble
(score: 0.439)

  Re: New LDraw modeling/animation/POV-Ray tutorial

(...) Hi James, I started reading it, and it seems pretty good, but I find that colour combination (grey on black) almost impossible to read. Would you consider using a higher contrast combination? ROSCO (18 years ago, 22-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 0.438)

  Re: Rejected mac ad's

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ross Crawford wrote: <snip> (...) The 6502... That number seems to be the 'computer geek' equivalent of the number '23'. Seems to show up in many places. Of course, many inside jokes in the video games I (...) (18 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.438)

  Re: I have a dream...

(...) Bonjour, Didier! (...) Didier, I also have had this dream, but to be honest with you, I believe that AFOLs can build UCS sets better than TLG can as a retail set. TLG must above all worry about the bottom line-- that is, their primary concern (...) (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.437)

  Re: NASA IS GOING BACK BABY

(...) Actually space manufacturing will likly be a big business sooner (as in the next few decades) than people might think. Due to the "instant" cooling space permits it is possible to make super strong alloys that are physically impossible to do (...) (18 years ago, 6-Feb-07, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.437)

  HELP! NXT brick flash now read-only!!

All, Up until this point, I kept hearing that it was pretty much next to impossible to "brick" a brick. However, I think I've managed to be the first person to prove that it *can* be done (not that I'm proud of this fact :-( ). A few weeks back, I (...) (18 years ago, 4-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

impossible
(score: 0.437)

More:  Next Page >>