  *97572 (-5)
  Re: Defense Archer at TCS!

(...) I have the feeling that this is a really stupid question, but, what's TCS? Clueless in Miami Bill (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  New 8480 for sale or trade..

Hello! I am looking to sell (or trade) a NEW 8480 Lego Space Shuttle. This is by far one of the MOST COMPLICATED sets I have ever built. 1366 pieces including fiber optics, the motor set, and a micro motor. Lego has retired this set. (I have heard, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Set 165 Freight Loading Station question.

Mark Harrison wrote in message <38886DE0.882FBC00@o...net.au>... (...) The 165 should have the dotted baseplate. (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wild West on websites

David Little wrote in message ... (...) West (...) haven't (...) that (...) There are a handful listed on my LEGO links pages: (URL) anyone is aware of anything missing from this, please let me know. I've added lugnet.adventurers to the groups (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.western)

  Re: free-for-all in space

(...) Freighters carry generic cargo, stored as compactly as possible for shipping. "Transports" generally carry people or machines designed for immediate deployment or comfort. "Tenders" also fall into this category. Now, what does one call a ship (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact