  *97266 (-100)
  LL space

Hi to all space fans, I have a few new offers at my page, please visit: (URL) offers to other Lego themes comes soon. Greetings Arne (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: A Clarification on My earlier posting.

(...) If you're asking whether or not it's OK to include a copyright notice in the articles you post...yes, that's OK (assuming you've created an original work, of course. :) That is, it's not against the discussion group T&C to include a copyright (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish)

  (technic) Lego Moves

I found some Lego *.mov files on a old Technic CD last week. I must admit I quite like them. Basically, there are 3 short advertusments for the 8880, 8480, 8456 and 8465. I've uploaded them so they can be shared by all. (URL) A (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: train fans, please help me...

(...) Hi Fredrik, why not? As you know for sure, the gallery had non-working picture-links during the last days. In spite of this your model was voted at least by a few dozen people, since it had far over 50% of all votes. If you didn't use phantom (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New train page

Simply and utterly beautiful constructions. I particularly love the high speed train and the tank cars. Beautiful. -- Jeff -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily" (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Farlie A

In response to my earlier posting. 5 For Legomedia. The Advanced Technic designers handbook: Includes - Model Ideas - Technical descriptions on how mechanisms work.-(models?) (...) Link it with Octan that already has a tanker and forecourt perhaps? (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  FS or FT Town Building Pieces

These are pieces which should interest those of you who build your own buildings. All are used pieces. Pictures of these pieces are at: (URL) have red slopes in small quantities. I will send my current want list if you are interested. Jerry Hill (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Rymdfärja - finputsning

Jag måste säga att rymdfärjan är en höjdarbyggsats. Men jag gillade inte att vissa delar var orörliga - som stjärtfenan. Därför gjorde jag om den lite. Resultatet finns att beskåda på (URL) vidare! Jari (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Proposed project

Dear Lego, in the interest of integrating Digital Command Control (DCC) with current LEGO trains it sure would be interesting if the two most respected names in European "toys" cooperated on a joint project (meaning LEGO & Marklin), wouldn't that be (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: train fans, please help me...

(...) newsgroups to urge the people there to vote for my model in stead? Nah, I don't think I'll do that, it would have been too tasteless... Fredrik (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New train page

Dear NYANTA, I really enjoyed your pages; great work. My favorites have been (of course) the Shinkansen and the D51. That's indeed one of the few nice looking steem engines I ever have seen released in 9V. "leg godt" Ben (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Train Control

Does anyone have any idea is it at all possible to integrate Digital Command Control (DCC) from the hobby train market with lego trains ? It sure would be nice to be able to run several trains indepedant of each other...I wonder if two of the most (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  train fans, please help me...

Hi trainiacs! My model of an engines roundhouse is in the round of eight finalist in the "Theme Gallery" on the www.lego.com homepage. Now I need you to become my creation voted as model of the month. Every member of Lego® Web Club has 4 votes to (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  A Clarification on My earlier posting.

Regarding my earlier messages. Sorry! I was wrong in a number of respects :- ( <SNIP> (...) In Additon LUGNET Terms of use (quoted in context here) clearly state: ' 7. By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  FA(eBay): [ULP] Town Minifigs, misc parts and more

[U]sed [L]ego [P]ieces: (URL) have 41 auctions running on eBay, and plan to put ~20 more up over the weekend. They are primarily used parts leftover from a couple large lots I have purchases in recent months. A quick list of highlights: o Over 90 (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Theme Gallery Contest Was:[Re: Unable to see images at www.lego.com)]

(...) Yes, I strongly agree with you. With LEGO Direct still not in action, this is probably the only way to actually interact with the LEGO Company, so far. I would really like to see more interaction like this with LEGO. Fredrik (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Has anyone made any of the transmission parts for ldraw yet?

(...) make my model) the driving ring the driving ring extenter the 8880 shift plate and gear stick OR the 8448 changeover catch and changeover plate the white knuckle arms from 8865 (for the suspension) the j-shaped piece with the towballs from (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts from 8448 not LDrawn

(...) The small shock absorber in 8448 is different from the one we already have in LDraw, as the spring has fewer coil windings. Fredrik (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ninja Door Hack

(...) I'm pretty sure it fits the shutter-holder 1x2 brick, but I'd like independent verification. (...) That's one of the things I'm still working on, but I appreciate the reminder. (...) I had the same thought--we could use it on slope bricks, (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Parts from 8448 not LDrawn

(...) I believe that it is the large shock absorber that is in progress. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Has anyone made any of the transmission parts for ldraw yet?

(...) You can use the 3739/3740 combo, as they are the same diameter as the 8880 wheels. Drawn by Chris Moseley, these parts are really well done, I'd say. How are you going to design such a large vehicle without any LEGO bricks to build with? (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Bulk Auctions on ebay "Mister Lister"

(...) Yeah, I hit this wall too, having only an 8 rating (8 positives, 1 neutral from one of the loser "power sellers" who got mad at me pointing out he was ripping people off) and not being able to download the software. Stupid rule if you ask me. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: LUGs???

(...) Should we ask Todd for a lugnet.org.us.nclug? (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Backlash

(...) Pulleys and belts have their own form of backlash that is induced by the stretching and slipping of the belt. At least with gears the backlash is a constant that could be accounted for. With belt-drive you'd never know exactly how much of a (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I have a solution for freeing motor ports

(...) Why not use a second RCX brick? One RCX would be responsible for driving the system, steering it, and perhaps doing one other function, and the other RCX brick would be responsible for up to 3 other functions. The RCX's can talk to eachother (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Has anyone made any of the transmission parts for ldraw yet?

Has anyone made any of the specialest 8880,8448 etc type transmission parts such as the driving ring? I really need some kind of gear shift setup for my 8880 scale ute that I am making. I have everything else I need except for some wheels. -- (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LEGO grandfather clock

(...) That's what I'd always figured. I would love to see all of your sculptures together, perhaps with you standing in the middle. That would be cool. One question about the clock, from your second set of photos I got the impression that the top is (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: F/S 2845, 2848, 2872, 2885

Hello again, I can still offer this same price as indicated in my earlier posting, on these 4 sets. Email me if you are interested. :) Thanks, Andrew (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Ninja Door Hack

(...) I took a quick look at your part. Seems to be in good shape. I didn't try it against other parts for accurate fit or anything. By preference, I'd add the stud-gripping-teeth on the backside. Too bad there's no good way to model the matted (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: MF Figure list

(...) Can't wait to see C-3PO and Chewbacca if this is correct. But alas... NO STORMTROOPERS!!! Eric "The Stormtrooper freak" Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) My Creations at: (URL) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Farlie A

(...) Well... this is ideal, of course... but is it actually enforceable? Even if the information has already been copyrighted, copyright does not protect against independant discovery. Since the information presented on lugnet is practically (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: MF Figure list

(...) That would be the escape from the death star in ep4 crew. Sounds really cool. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: mirroring parts

(...) Documentation is not my strongest side. :o) (...) I know, that's why I spent so many hours developing it. Sad thing LDraw doesn't support some of the commands, like FOR - TO -NEXT. Imagine someone got this crazy idea of making the 50x50 (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  FS: Broadside's Brig/Sabre Island/Forbidden Island

For Sale: 6259 Broadside's Brig * 6265 Sabre Island * 6270 Forbidden Island $52 including priority shipping to anywhere in the United States. I think the sets are in pretty good shape, but read the descriptions below and see for yourself: (URL) No (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LEGO r/c car (was: I have a solution for freeing motor ports)

(...) Yeah, that's why it is kinda useless unless you could control it fully with one RCX output.. at which point the additional studs start having uses! Richard (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LegoFest

(...) Non e` vero! Ho risposto al censimento!!! C'e` anche Bruno (con dragster) e mio figlio. Ciao. Marco. (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Venerande anticaglie

angelo brugnoli <abrugnoli@jumpy.it> wrote in message news:FoosJ2.Ku3@lugnet.com... (...) di (...) l'altro (...) ne (...) Come avrai notato, non avevo riportato nella lista il riduttore, perché anch'io ne ho due.... Grazie per la spiegazione. Credo (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: More Scans! (Was: Scans of my Minifigs)

(...) Thanks! I tried to give the main Characters nice little scenes, and I think that one turned out best. :) (...) There would be more, but I ran out of Star Wars heads. :) (...) Thanks! These guys turned out better than I planned, and I've (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames)

(...) Under Linux: "unarj x ldraw.exe", RedHat comes with the unarj utility but I'm sure you'll be able to find it easily if your system doesn't. Leonardo (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Handyboard and MIDI

I'm trying to use my handyboard to send MIDI messages to a host. I downloaded and tried the MIDI libraries from Colby Leider, and it looks like it's just what I need, but I can't get them to work with IC 2.8. Is anyone using the Handyboard with (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Green Mage Hat? Huh?

(...) Yup: 1194 Classic Building Table Set, 400 pcs (box), 2 figs Price was $19.95 This was recently added to the DB (I need to dig out the packaging so we can have a picture). Unfortuanately the two figures are Freestyle boy and Timmy... (...) (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Dark Gray Tanker

Here is my first attempt at a train car MOC. It uses only pieces from the Sith Infiltrator plus a few other commons. Forgive the crude page. I just wanted to post the image. I may get some more up later this weekend. (URL) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: Droids (8000, 8001, 8002)

"Steve Bliss" <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:e3eHOKMT+KtvuTD...4ax.com... (...) mechanical (...) construction (...) sets" (...) I agree Steve. I think that the new parts were engineered with *a lot* of careful thought. At first, (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  MF Figure list

Sir Steve's Guide (www.sirstevesguide.com) is reporting a "confirmed" list of the minifigs that will come with the Millenium Falcon set. It includes: Han Solo Leia R2D2 C-3PO Luke Chewbacca No photos yet. eric (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Parts from 8448 not LDrawn

(...) I don't understand what you mean by "Znap Axle". Du you mean the rubber like flexible axle-shaped "hoses" with 8 LDU diameter connector pins at each end? Are these really Znap originated? (Of course, living in Norway, I don't know the Znap (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Scans of my Minifigs

(...) Note that the above listing is for 5824, but 5824 is Millimy's House. 5823 is Millimy's Bedroom. (...) I have to agree. Neat color for a chest. (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Set 165 Freight Loading Station question.

Hi All, I recently won a 165 in auction but when I started building it I noticed that the instructions called for a grey baseplate with dots on the studs which indicated where the first layer of bricks should be placed. The baseplate in the set I (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: review: Set 7134: Rebel A-Wing wih mechanic

(...) thanks for the review, kevin. i've been putting off picking this model up for one reason or another but your positive remarks are encouraging me to scrounge up the few dollars it will cost to pick one of these up this weekend. ..joseph g (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO grandfather clock

I do not take any of my sculptures apart, no. eric (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Medic Ship

(...) it's also nice to see you are getting your webpage going. i hadn't seen your gunship or shuttle models before..great stuff!! ..joseph g (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Any interest in a huge Castle Kingdom site?

(...) if (...) their (...) project (...) were (...) he (...) I think this is a very cool idea. Go for it. Dan (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New train page

Wow...I don't think I've ever seen the 1x2x2 trans-blue windows used sideways as train windows before...this really opens up new possibuildities for me :) -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Controlling pneumatics

(...) I don't think it will be necessary to buy any other fischertechnik parts. I think the idea is to adapt the valves for use by the RCX. That is what I will do, just as soon as someone can provide the means by which US residents can obtain the (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: City Tour on www.lego.com

The best part of the tour is if you click the crane in the construction scene, it knocks the contruction worker off the tower. Not that I condone violence... ;) Bryan Thomas Main <main@appstate.edu> wrote in message news:Foottn.4BE@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  OpenSource project hosting and tools

Hi! I have "stumbled" across a rather new site that offers hosting and a lot of free tools for managing OpenSource projects. Since many projects around here are in that category, I thought I'd let everyone know about it too. The place is at (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: AucZILLA XII - Star Wars - taking suggestions

(...) Todd, you and I talked about this before but here are some of my ideas... (...) Personally I would go for the Scout Troopers here given the choice. They are no Stormtroopers but I am a Classic SW fan and thats what I want in quantity. That (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Controlling pneumatics

(...) The solenoid valves look like a dream come true. I would like to get 6-8 of them if they can really work with the RCX. Any information on their pneumatic and electrical (voltage/current) characteristics? (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  City Tour on www.lego.com

Has anyone else tried out the new city tour pages on Lego's official site? The animations at the construction site work great for me, but when I advance to the next area, I still have the animations for the construction site (so, for instance, I get (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Theme Gallery Contest Was:[Re: Unable to see images at www.lego.com)]

(...) <snip> (...) I got on LUGNET this morning to post a lament about the lack of 3-D model entries in this month's Theme Gallery contest and I saw your message. I know a lot of people from r.t.l. and LUGNET hate the official site, but I visit at (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

  Technic Wheel/Tyre Question

I need to know the outer diameter of the folowing technic wheels and tyres: the tyre 49.6 x 28 VR the wheel 49.6 x 28 VR the 8880 tyre the 8880 wheel I also need to know the width of these parts and also the "proper" name for the 8880 wheels -- (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Whats Happened to LDLITE and LGEO?

When I link to the site for LDLITE I get nothing but a link back to a parent directory. When going up to the URL for the site all I get is a message saying that the ISP hard disks crashed. This has been the same for at least a month! I tired (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Venerande anticaglie

(...) mi sono dimenticato di dirvi che nella scatola ci sono pure gomme sottili grandi e piccole, binari e strani oggetti parallelepipedi neri con una semiluna, appesantiti (?) e con due forellini sulla faccia piccola. Forse reggi rotaie? Tutte (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Hewlett Packard optical encoder

Hi, Since photo reflector with segmented wheel pattern doesn't help in precise mobile robot navigation, I intend to use Hewlett Packard optical encoder and I have selected HEDS-9140 series.I know someone has tried this item long time ago and I hope (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Ideas for Concepts/Themes needed!

(...) Keep the Input coming ! But I will unfortunatly have to hold for the moment given some developments in the Dear-Lego NG. :-( Suggest you read the followups to the message Farlie A) Alex This posting (C) 2000 Alex Farlie May be used for (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Farlie A

(...) A note from the authour of the post.. The formality was essentialy a header note to anyone from lego who reades this post. FYI- Leters that are formal usally take longer to write and are somtimes clearer than 'falme' postings written in a (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Hi-Res 1-8 Disc  [DAT]

And another file for John's part. This one needs to go in a \48\ subdirectory, too. Steve 0 6-48 Hi-Res Edge 0 Name: 48\1-8edge.dat 0 Unofficial Primitive 2 24 1.0000 0.0000 0.0000 0.9914 0.0000 0.1305 2 24 0.9914 0.0000 0.1305 0.9659 0.0000 0.2588 (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

  Hi-Res 1-8 Edge  [DAT]

I haven't looked yet, but John Jensen says he needs this file for 2951. Be sure to store this in a \48\ subdirectory, or LDraw won't find it. Steve 0 6-48 Hi-Res Edge 0 Name: 48\1-8edge.dat 0 Unofficial Primitive 2 24 1.0000 0.0000 0.0000 0.9914 (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

  Backlash

Okay, if I understand backlash correctly, then if you use pulleys and belts, then that should be taken away, or at least reduced. Am I correct? If I am right, then it may be possible to make a robot that really knows where it is. :-) Andy (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Fabuland anyone?

Just wanted to add that I saw the 'insectoids' thread after I posted this (I have been away all week) SO I though I would just clarify that 1. I will only trade these with attendees at the next UK legofest. 2. I will only trade them for parts of (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Cheap 2000 sets anyone?

Just wanted to add that I saw the 'insectoids' thread after I posted this (I have been away all week) SO I though I would just clarify that 1. I will pass these on at whatever I pay - no profit to me 2. I will only pass them to attendees at the next (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Cheap 2000 sets anyone?

I guess I know the answer to this one, but.... I am visiting Weston Super Mare this weekend where there is a trader who I know sells "1/2 price" lego. (i have posted a couple of messages regarding him before) He does put the retail up a bit first, (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Venerande anticaglie

angelo brugnoli <abrugnoli@jumpy.it> wrote in message: (...) Io per non sbagliare al tuo posto comprerei tutto! Questo è quello che si chiama un FOTM (1), o forse un FOTY (2) o addirittura un FOTL (3) :-) Ciao Mario 1) Find Of The Month 2) Find Of (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Need some information

Bill, There was also 1251 - 1256. www.brickset.co.uk , will tell you all you need to know. I think these will be hard to find now. Scott A (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Bulk Auctions on ebay "Mister Lister"

(...) wow!!! I got Red Dwarf flashbacks though..... (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Unable to see images at www.lego.com

(...) Well, now I'm really confused. After I posted this article, I followed the above link from Lugnet (in IE, Windows NT), and suddenly I can see the images after all! I reloaded the page at www.lego.com just before posting the article, but then I (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Fabuland anyone?

I have various bits of fabuland lying unloved in a bag. There are no sets , just odd parts, though you might be able to put together a set from them, who knows. Could be useful for spares to complete any sets you have. there are some parts of (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Unable to see images at www.lego.com

Hi, I seem to be unable to see some images at www.lego.com. At this site: (URL) cannot see what the next month's theme is, and if you click on "vote for best model" down to the left, I'm unable to see any model images at all, not even the zoomed (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Need some information

Can anybody help me out with some information? My brother-in-law is traveling to Europe beginning Feb. 1 and is willing to pick up some of the mini-Shell sets if they are still available. They are sets 1246 through 1251 issued in 1999. In which (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LegoFest

Carlo Ottolina <kruntz@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message: (...) Direi 8, perché quello sfaticato di Marco Beri non ha risposto al censimento. A me risulta: - Carlo Ottolina - Marco Berti - Marco Beri - Mario Ferrari - Giulio Ferrari - Gabriele (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: A tutti i Dragstereers

(...) Ok pigrone. Vedi in coda a questo messaggio, però... (...) ...la prossima volta tu fai opera di raccolta e io porto al cinema TUA moglie :-) Ciao Mario /* 0) La lunghezza del percorso di gara è di 5m. Dopo il traguardo il dragster deve (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  2951 repost  [DAT]

discovered some errors ( I have now found out what "check it with l3p" means) there's still a little anoying bug. When I add it to my parts list and LDraw tries to make the bmp for the /vec dir. the 1-8disc's doesn't show up. They appear quite (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  LegoFest

Dal censimento risulta che ci saranno "solo" sette partecipanti. Siamo sicuri? (che tutti gli iscritti a ItLUG leggano questo NG, intendo). -- Cheers Carlo. LUGNET member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Venerande anticaglie

angelo brugnoli <abrugnoli@jumpy.it> wrote in message news:FooMI1.6IC@lugnet.com... (...) Cosa sono? -- Cheers Carlo. LUGNET member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Venerande anticaglie

In un negozio di Verona ho trovato una vecchia scatola porta pezzi LEGO di legno contenente: n°4 1118 n°3 1152 n°1 1108 n°1 5031 o 1121? n°1 1133 n°4 705 o 5001? n°2 1151 n°1 1101 n°1 1143 n°2 872 con riduttore di velocità e catena, veramente (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Amazing...

Paco Garofoli <pacoga@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message news:FooDq9.FC@lugnet.com... (...) Domani mi farò consigliare da Marco Berti su come fotografare al meglio il mio sistema di storage, poi lo esporrò al pubblico ludibrio su (URL) Ma dove l' hai (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Curved 9v Track - I've got too much.

I bought 5 4650's before Xmas (www.toycity.dk). This has left me with quite a pile of curved 9v track. Although I feel I now have too much curved track, I also feel I can never have enough straight track. So what I'm offering its this: Trade 10 (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Clearance price-matching (was Re: Last round of Target markdowns?)

Wow 4561s for $32.44. I live in the Los Angles area and when they went on sale here I went to 4 Target stores and ended up with only for sets at $77.00. So how many did you get. ;) (...) to go get (...) still be (...) wanted, but (...) would be (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Clearance price-matching (was Re: Last round of Target markdowns?)

Woo Hoo! I just received an e-mail from my parents that they picked up two 4561s at Target for $32.44 each (to add to the two I paid $78 for when I was out there at Christmas). They will check one more Target today for more. My local Target hasn't (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Aste

(...) [snip] Oltre alle sigle specifiche per la vendita che ti ha dato Giulio, puoi trovare la descrizione di molti altri acronimi sul glossario pubblicato nel nostro sito www.itlug.org. Ciao Mario (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: mirroring parts

(...) And the commands should go in the input file:) (took me a little time to figure that out:)) Nice tool! It was really helpful. I think you would agree, if you take a look on the 2951 i posted in cad.dat.parts, that the second bracket would have (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: More Scans! (Was: Scans of my Minifigs)

That is really cool Jeff, good job. With all these new torso that have been coming out the common folk population is really going to start growing. I really like the Evil Necromancer and his two Lich servants, the Bandits, and all the Peasants. Very (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: AucZILLA XII - Star Wars - taking suggestions

(...) Yup. I need a Gasgano torso very badly...this is the white handlebar piece, right? If anyone else wants to part with one in the meanwhile -- I am there, Baby! -- Richard (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Green Mage Hat? Huh?

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes: <<ah! you seek #4128! although the green wizard/witch hat is also in some other freestyle sets,>> Craigo is right. I am not the set number freak that some of us are, but I saw a green hat basic set the other (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 is now here!!!

Are you going to submit the catalogue scans to Brickshelf, where the Danish and German catalogues reside already? Fredrik (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: la pendola !

(...) Stavo per segnalarvi anch'io lo stesso link, nel caso vi fosse sfuggito :-) Semplicemente grandiosa. Ciao Mario (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Legofest - Non ci saro' :-(

(...) Ciao Frankie, alla prossima. Marco. (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  A tutti i Dragstereers

Ho pensato: perche` una buona anima, diciamo uno a caso tra Carlo e Mario, non fanno opera di raccolta e postano la versione definitiva, inappellabile, cumulativa del regolamento con in appendice il pezzo di codice? Purtroppo stasera dovro` portare (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Bulk Auctions on ebay "Mister Lister"

(...) Argh! I don't have a "10" rating yet (8 positive feedbacks). Anyone want to leave me some feedback? ;) I've been searching for a way to do this offline, and cut'n'paste in MS Word just isn't doing it. Is there a third way between Auction (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  ZanyBrainy.com $10 off no minimum!

I've just ordered a gray X-Large baseplate from zanybrainy online: $10.00 price - $10.00 coupon + $4.25 shipping = $4.25 !!! 1. Visit (URL) 2. Click on Trusted Brand -> LEGO on the left side 3. Click one of the LEGO categories, or Show me all LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: mirroring parts

(...) One way to do this with the tools you have at hand would be to put the portion you want to mirror in a subpart, mirror the reference to this manually, and then inline the subpart again to retrieve it mirrored. Fredrik (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Skipped 14 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact