  *96996 (-5)
  R: 35° iscritto ItLUG: Tabellini Claudio

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message Fon8xF.BC@lugnet.com... (...) what's technic virtuali???? (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Battle Bots?

Maybe these people are using RCX because they can't afford to spend $5-10,000 of their own money on a robot? And maybe they can't afford to smash up $100+ of kit in a 90 second scrap. -- Mark R www.markrendle.co.uk Patrick Hayes (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: FOTW !!! Wow...

(...) Più che indagini direi "mani rapaci" :-) Giulio (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Which recent sets contain yellow Classic 1x2x2 windows?

Does anybody know which recent sets include the 1x2x2 classic window in yellow? (by recent I mean something that can still be found in the shops). I need this part (or something similar) to replicate cab windows on the ends of locomotives - these (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego On Chicago Hope

I couldn't agree more! If I feel at all down - I can get the horde of bricks and parts out and put something together - making my wife crazy saying:' I just need one more set number {fill in the blank}....I need two more of this certain part that it (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact