  *96965 (-10)
  Re: Scans of my Minifigs

Oh! Cool! These are so great, Jeff. Where did you get the solid-black lightsaber blade you used for the druid staff? I know where the solid-gray ones come from. -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily" (...) on (...) (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego On Chicago Hope

There is no better cure for a LEGO addiction than one more tub of LEGO therapy. ;-) -Nick Dave Schuler wrote in message ... (...) Not (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  No new Scala items for 2000?

Does anybody know whether there'll be any Scala stuff this year? The line isn't even mentioned in the January S@H catalogue. (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.scala)

  need instructions 6919 insectoid

Help, my son needs the instructions to the model 6919 insectoid, does anyone have copies they could send us? Thanks (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Droids (8000, 8001, 8002)

(...) I think these two statements are contradictory. Seems like the construction material and techniques used to make "one of the best purely mechanical sets" would be more than a mere novelty. The new beams work *very* well in the look-and-feel of (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO grandfather clock

(...) Very, very nice! Well done! Now, your next project is to hook up a MindStorms RCX with a rotational sensor, to calibrate the grandfather clock with the RCX's internal clock. And, automatically wind the clock after a certain number of hours... (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Lego On Chicago Hope

(...) Well, I think you're crossing the line between therapy and addiction! Not that I'm criticizing--I'm just envious 8^) Dave! (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scans of my Minifigs

(...) Yup, I've thought about that, but I'm not really big on themes like that. (...) Thanks! Yup, She's got a Clear Diamond-capped staff. I have a large number of Staves and Maces that I've created. I'll try to get them scanned in, too. Jeff (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Any interest in a huge Castle Kingdom site?

(...) Off-topic aside - I love making Civilization maps, Shiri. If you'd like to trade maps, send me mail. -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily" (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Target Concerns?

(...) My only concern is that we just got our first target in North Eastern Massachusetts last summer and I have not seen a single thing clearenced yet. (...) I am sure that LEGO does not sell on consignment so I am sure they track their sales based (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact