  *96920 (-5)
  Re: Attaching train bogies

Sometimes it is hard to think outside of the box. I think the turntable is a great idea! Thanks. -Nick John Neal wrote in message <388763BE.9132D9F8@u...st.net>... (...) friction (...) on (...) completely. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO grandfather clock

Wow! Now you need to build a LEGO mouse running up it. I would love to see the gearing mechanisms you built into that thing. Perhaps I could build one as well and put it into my LEGO train room. I especially like the picture of Parker Posey as (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.

I had no problem downloading and unpacking the files. CU Bert Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Lego pBricks www.bvandam.net -----Oorspronkelijk bericht----- Van: Vlad Dumitrescu <vladdu@nospam.hotmail.com> Aan: (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Dave Eaton's Grand Piano

(...) Hey thanks for the pictures! Finally, the lounge on my ship will have something to entertain people with! By the way, where did you get the black macaroni bricks? Thanks, Erin -- (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Ebay auctions including supports.

Speaking of presentation... There was a seller with an AOL account a few weeks ago. Something to the effect of Sexygirl. Well, she had a ton of old toys to auction. The photos she used to show case the items? They were body shots of her, sans head, (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact