  *96842 (-20)
  Re: Bulk Auctions on ebay "Mister Lister"

Ah, Red Dwarf has made it to Germany. If you have no idea who rimmer is, he is the smeg head in the far left: (URL) pics here: (URL) A BTW : Red Dwarf is a Sci-Fi (I've never understood the difference between Sci-Fi and Science Fiction) comedy which (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Last round of Target markdowns?

(...) Hmm... I don't know if they have to honor that, much less the credit card legalities, I don't think the person who you sent the receipt to, could legally sign for the credit card, and they usually require the card and a drivers license as (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames)

(...) At this point, I don't even know if the ARC program is DOS or Windows, so I can't say for sure if it's case-aware or not. I'll be finding out soon, after the 2000-01 voting process. Which is going to happen (relatively) soon, I promise. Steve (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Last round of Target markdowns?

Okay, here's my proposal: What if one very trusting Lugnetter and one very honest Lugnetter get together for a lucrative deal? Let's say I buy a bunch of RIS 1.5's and Tie Fighter vs. Y-Wings at my local Target at 25-40% off. Then couldn't I just (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGO SHELL promo race set #2554 new in box on eBay

I have the following for auction on eBay. Bid opens at 19.99 ends 1/22 LEGO SHELL promo race set #2554 new in box (URL) Ben Gatrelle (remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Yellow inverted slopes?

(...) There were two of the inverted extreme slopes in set #1896, Trauma Team. And 4 of non-inverted 1x2x3 yellow slopes, too. Source: Tim Vattima's set/piece inventory cross-reference at (URL). Thanks, Tim! I always meant to buy that set, but never (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Bulk Auctions on ebay "Mister Lister"

(...) Is there a "Mister Rimmer" as well? ;))) Regards, Torsten (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) No, The Domesday book was a survey of lands and titles that (William the Conqueror?) did some time around the 11th century, IIRC. James (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cannons

Jeff Johnston wrote: [snip] (...) Oh, yes they were. At least for the first year. I have US 6260, 6274 and 6260's that have shooting cannons, I got all of them the first year Pirates were availiable. Here's a kicker for you, my 2nd 6260 has a (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  8002 Destroyrt Droid in Canada?

Hi...anyone heard anything on the availability of 8002 in Canada (specifically Toronto and surrounding area)? I'm patiently waiting for it to show up on store shelves but it is startiong to drive me nuts! (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Differential and One-Motor Turning

I did some reading... I think the "adder-subtractor" name must come from the fact that the output to the two wheels is (A+B) and (A-B). This is a pretty cool assembly... Another cool one I read about that involves differentials went something like (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: BIG shock - was "Danger, Do Not Read - May Shock"

Not sure if it was re-performed or not, but I know that Rod Stewart sang this in the early 90's or late 80's. Dan "Kieran Brady" <mfmm@iol.ie> wrote in message news:FoHw68.240@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: NELUG 01/10/2000 is up

Several people noticed that in the store :) KL (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)

  4559 chassis plates

Does anyone have any of the yellow chassis plates from 4559 that they would like to sell ? I have most of the other pieces that I need to do what I want but those are hard to come by... (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MGLM competition and website update

Are there any specific guidelines? What scale? (minifig, technic, nano, etc.) Maybe I just need structure in my life, but I need more rules to work with. I want to enter, but I have no idea on what level to start... (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MGLM competition and website update

(...) I'd like to second that. At first I was excited to see another contest, but I think there have been enough X-wings built already. How about something original like the Space Battleship Yamato. Hey...that's a good idea. (begin inventory on red (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Storing bricks at low temperatures

(...) Actually, you'll have a different, less annoying problem. Alot of water condenses on cold lego. I forgot and left a bucket of pieces in my trunk for about a month this winter and when I finally brought them inside, there was about a half inch (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Tracked Exploration Unit

(...) you medic ship. Do you have a dat file for it? I would like to see more. I love the shape and form. -Duane (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Turbowolfs Construction zone comes to life

(...) i like the way you built up the station to two or three levels and look forward to some interior shots of it. i think the new arctic sub-theme has potential and you are proving the fact that there are distinct possibilties with these sets. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Sending a message to a RCX using a PC

Thanks to many people (Roger Hamlett and Philippe Possemiers among other), I now have a short VB program that can send message to the RCX using the IR tower. I give you the code for your use. I always use mod 256 to make sure the message was in the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 5 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact