  *96772 (-10)
  Re: My new Inn of many gable ends...

(...) Yeah, and it'd probably be cheaper to buy the parts for, too... 8) J (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Lego storage with good availability in the UK

Cross posted to lugnet.storage and lugnet.loc.uk I am looking for a storage solution which is readily available in the UK which is similar to the plano tackle much endorsed by our US lugnuts i.e the flat tackle boxes with the adjustable dividers (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.storage)

  Wanted : 4544 9v Car Transporter & more.

I want these. They need not be complete, with box or instructions. I'm also in the market for 4559's, or (complete) carriages from that set. Scott A BTW : Am I the only one which thinks these two sets look good together even though they were (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Storing bricks at low temperatures

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, John Neal (<3886C3EE.DC3BA722@...west.net>) wrote at 08:15:01 (...) Cool! (literally :-) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: My Giant? Castle in progress

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, Michael Ulring (<FoM67v.5Ly@lugnet.com>) wrote at 03:11:55 (...) Hear, hear! Or at the very least, an insert to block the hole. (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

This is cool, I was going to try to clean up my webpage and make a Kingdom on there but if I can participate in this I'd love too. Are you going to link back to "members"(for lack of better word) homepages or have the images there, or some of both? (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: WTB: 5077 Sliding doors

(...) Ya me too. My point is just that lining up politely is all well and good for small quantities but when we start stating we want a gazillion, I'd rather we see how serious that need is. I am willing to pay a handsome price for a few more. I (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Amazing...

Piccolo pettegolezzo. Ho comprato un pò di oggetti da toysmart.com (Lego, ovviamente ;-)). La spedizione è stata fatta con FedEx. Oggi mi ha chiamato una gentile signorina di FedEx per lo sdoganamento. Transcript (quasi fedele) della conversazione: (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Container grabber

(...) Please do show us some detailed photos. The overhead crane is in need of a design impovement to make it useful (able to pick up piggyback trailers). Jim --- (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  R: Valutazione

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message FoML97.C2H@lugnet.com... (...) caspita!!!, la mia scatola è ancora incellofanata (eufenismo?) (...) P.S. mi capita ogni tanto di imbattermi in vecchi (non come questo) set di lego. Se a me non (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact