  *96695 (-100)
  Mike's Millenium Falcon

After waiting for about three months I finally got some of the pictures developed on the construction of my Millenium Falcon. Most of my references came from Ben's model and the SW cut away book. The ship is almost finished now but the pictures I (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 8480 Space Shuttle have hit $56.25 or less!

(...) Oooh, I know where I'm going tomorrow...my secret hideaway. best, Lindsay (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Further markdowns at WalMart.com *and* in the stores !

<drift> By the way, one other note that I thought I should mention: They were very nice at my Wal-mart today. The new cashier forgot to give me a $20 bill (and I was medicated enough/happy enough to have overlooked it for several hours) but when I (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: A more realistic DATSVILLE dumptruck(dumpTr.dat)

That looks ok but mine looks more like a dump truck like you might get down under. I especially hate the nose of the model. All of the dump trucks I have seen use front ends like a normal truck cab. Yours would be more appropriate on a front end (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Further markdowns at WalMart.com *and* in the stores !

(...) Some are, some aren't. I found out at my local Wal-Marts that one had blown a whole bunch of stuff (including Oasis Ambush, grrr) out for a buck or so apiece a week ago--and at that price they go in a matter of hours, I'm glad that I got (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: The Differential and One-Motor Turning

(...) I have a collection of solutions (some from me, some from others) at (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Target UPC phenomenon

(...) Geez, I got the flu on New Year's Eve, and managed to put in a half-day at work the following Wednesday before I had to crawl home to bed. Had I known Target would be moving so fast this year, I'd have gone there instead. Being sick, I missed (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Who made the largest lego castle ever made

Who made the largest lego castle ever made? I would say my warwick castle comes colse (It has never been built but still...) -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) map). (...) goofing (...) I'm in -- just need to to get some pictures of some stuff together. Perhaps we could do a Flash or otherwise vector based map of the castle world so that the map is infinitely scalable. Once a final working map is (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) Is there room for warwick castle and shadwick castle anywhere? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Concept Hydroplane

(...) Hey cool MOC Bram.someday im going to do a hydroboat racing series.... of course there not going to be so big as in width.. BTW to many engines LOL but a good model a cool place to get some real good hydroplane/boat ides is at (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Q: How useful is "6497 Twisted Time Train" for LEGO trains?

(...) Can anyone tell me which other sets come with that weird bubble? I don't think it is the divers bubble dome but I could be wrong. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Info / possible WTB grey loose link chain

Unfortunately my local Walmart doesn't have much in the line of clearance Lego sets other than the Zepplin... I bought 4 Shock Cycles this morning before going to work... I'm hoping that maybe someone will have a couple of these they are willing to (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: 5077 Sliding doors

At least you have 4 sets to make a car or 2 ;-) I own a total of ONE white door with 2 rails. And it made me hungry for more! Besides, I know better than to compete with you in an auction, ESPECIALLY after my CC bill came in this month. I may have (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Info / possible WTB grey loose link chain

If its the chain, I'm staring at right now, there is one each in 5938 Oasis Ambush and 6033 Treasure Transport. Both of these sets have been on sale at WalMart, and may have been cut a little more today. Ray Sanders (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: The Differential and One-Motor Turning

(...) turn. Combining this with a ratchet would let a robot turn one way in reverse, or perhaps a mechanism like I mentioned before with the pivot wheel could be used. Of course, a second motor could be employed to operate the turning (...) (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  MOC: Concept Hydroplane  [DAT]

(...) Well, this model is still a bit "spacey" but it's neither a fighter nor a mech--in fact, I think it looks like a high speed boat...(hence, the name hydroplane) The sides of the back fold open so that the keel can rotate up between them in (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Other SE PA LEGO Railfans ?

Just a note, I'm looking for any other lego railfans in or around Philadelphia area. (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: WTB: 5077 Sliding doors

(...) 40 sets! I doubt that there are that many floating around. I usually have been trying to line up behind people who asked first but I'll be darned if I will this time, I suggest a buyers auction to see if we can shake some sellers loose. I have (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) The only thing I have to work with for now is the Warcraft II editor (mini-map). That becomes pixelated ... I will include close ups tomorrow, as well as goofing around with Photoshop to see if it's any better. -- pn (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  ebay 200 2x3 purple/blue slopes from McD#5

I just posted 200 2x3 purple/blue slopes from McD#5 on eBay, 3 day auction. I have some auctions ending tomorrow morning and tomorrow as well as Saturday. Here's a link to all my auctions (URL) what you'll see ending tomorrow, kinda early: 24 New (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Storage needed

mnementh@nacs.net (Troy Cefaratti) wrote in <FoLC5F.BAq@lugnet.com>: (...) I use a bookshelf for mine. Each shelf conveniently holds 2 stacks of five next to each other. A cabinet like you're talking about would be great as well. One hint with these (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

  A nifty Little barge crane thing (crane-bg.dat)  [DAT]

Once again a model in a scene i am doing. This is Quite smaller then the prototype model im going off of. the prototype has the crane area, Large bridge, and a cargo hold portion. this is not really finished yet, but heres a peek. PS anyone have a (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: 8 Wide train hopper

(...) Disclaimer, this is not exactly mine, it's a reasonable facsimile that Mike put together by being very observant. I'm OK with that as long as it's disclaimed. :-) (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: WB store sale

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) Don't worry.... you'll get yours. -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird Lego site: (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Q: How useful is "6497 Twisted Time Train" for LEGO trains?

Worthless is a bit harsh. It has a lot of good parts. But it doesn't have any train specific parts in it to speak of, it's not really a train. (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Info / possible WTB grey loose link chain

(...) 5976 comes with two light grey chains... (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  A more realistic DATSVILLE dumptruck(dumpTr.dat)  [DAT]

Modified from Jonathans dumper, this has gastanks,and steps, plus a few "american" looking details. this might be seen in one of my upcoming scenes 0 Datsville Constructions Dump Truck Type 2 0 Author: Thomas Burger 0 Heavily Modified from Jonathan (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: If Lego made new Town sets... what should they be?

(...) Wow, that's small. My elementary school (K-5) had ~400, my middle school (6-8) had ~600, and my high school has ~2400 (~500 in my class...I expect that the graduation ceremony will last forever :/ ) --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.

Sounds like a great idea. Almost like LegOS lite? I'm assuming that all the cool multi-tasking and LNP stuff isn't available. I got the WinRar 2.6 d/l'ed OK from ZDNet.com. However, I was sad to find that all the QC101 and the v102 patch .RAR were (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: My Giant? Castle in progress

Very impressive Michael. I love the immense size of it so far. I like the slight terrain change in the interior, makes it that more realistic. You sure do have alot of castle wall pieces. I'm now finally working on a new castle, my first one one was (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

The map is perfect but quite pixellated -- did you scan a little lego map or something? I might be able to fix it up. -- Paul Davidson craig hamilton <craigo-lego@webtv.net> wrote in message news:FoM8Bu.D3s@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) your (...) or (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "Free Web Space"

(...) You presumably have local copies so you're only out the upload time (but if you pay by the minute for dialup that can be a bit, I guess... most of us in the US have unlimited or effectively unlimited connect time) (...) Had trouble parsing (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Battle Bots?

I tried to organize one in the Los Angeles area. Even had rules set up per Nate Burgess. See URL: (URL) one signed up. Would be willing to try again though. Dave (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Info / possible WTB grey loose link chain

I believe this item exists... It looks like the chain with the Zepplin kit is "loose link" meaning it can be positioned between two studs i.e.: drooped between two pillars. I don't know if various lengths of this exist (Not an item I normally would (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: My new Inn of many gable ends...

Eric, Glad you decided to do some more Castle type stuff! This Inn puts everyone's favorite Guarded Inn to shame; there is no comparison. I just can't wait to see what you do next! -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Looking for Corporate Sponsors for .datFest

At this stage of planning .datFest, it is critical to find some way of financing the event. If you know of a company which works with CAD or a university taht does the same that might be interested in sponsoring .datFest, please let me know. At this (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.datfest)

  Re: Battle Bots?

(...) They complained about maybe having a ten-cent chunk of plastic break? Come on, people, they're Legos! People who do _real_ BattleBots often spend $5-10,000 of their own money and ridiculous amounts of time on a single robot, and they _know_ (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: WB store sale

(...) Hrmmm... makes me wonder when I will get mine... (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  eBay auction - lots of technic pieces, wedge bricks and hinge pieces!

Hi, I have the following auctions currently running on eBay: 239724903: Lego Lot of Blue Plates (URL) Lego Lot of Clips (URL) Lego Lot of Hinge Pieces (URL) Lego Panels, Center Stud Tiles, Grilles (URL) Lego Lot of Technic Axles (URL) Lego Lot of (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: My Giant? Castle in progress

(...) I really think Pawel's reaction sums it up, or my version of it is, WOW. /gapes/ That's big and what you have completed looks good. /ungapes/ (finally). Um, more? we want more, really we do! (...) Modularity is good in this case, very good! (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Q: How useful is "6497 Twisted Time Train" for LEGO trains?

(...) I don't know if I'd go *that* far;-) Actually, I did get one when it came out for my son-- he loved it (after all, it is a *train*). But hey, get'em for the ghosts if nothing else... -John (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Last round of Target markdowns?

Naji Norder wrote in message ... (...) cleared (...) trouble, (...) They obviously didn't pay attention to what happened to a bunch of the online stores before Christmas. Looks like there's a few kinks yet to be worked out... I wonder if they've (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) now I need tons of input (...) this up so it would be (...) want to hear everyone's (...) top that pretty much says (...) this is a GREAT idea, pawel! count me and "mephisto" in on the scheme! judging from the response, this is gonna be a (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Giant? Castle in progress

(...) Wow that is a HUGE castle you have so far. The final product will probably weigh a ton! I envy the fact that you have wall pieces built in twos lying everywhere, under, beside, and above the table, ready to be put into use. Same goes for all (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  RE: pbFORTH needs better uploading, docs

David Chen wrote... (...) <snip> (...) Hallelujah! Another convert to the dark side.... (...) David, (and others) thanks for the support over the past year in my efforts with pbForth. It is really fun bringing a little language back to the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

Michael Ulring wrote in message ... (...) one (...) Well, if LEGO Direct comes through, we'll be ordering bulk grey bricks... Of course with something the size of your modules, there is a weight advantage to the castle wall sections. Of course (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Giant? Castle in progress

(...) I hear you on that. I'm from Tennessee, and would love to get a castleLUG (joke;) meeting sometime during the summer. Geez - that would rock. I figured that I would buy big plastic containers and put my creations (the mobile ones - like the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) I like it. I read the posting of this with interest, watching where this goes should be fun! I may or may not participate depending upon unrelated real life factors, as well as the lack of a web site and/or scanner (aka source material). (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Q: How useful is "6497 Twisted Time Train" for LEGO trains?

Frederick Paepke wrote in message <7hjc8skd261fdp6m8fr...ax.com>... (...) Yea, y'all can send yours to me and I'll dispose of them (meanwhile keeping the 2 black 3x3 low slope corners, the black spiral staircase, the castle wall bits, the log wall (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8 wide and bigger (was Re: 8 Wide)

(...) lol Sorry, I am a sort of purist. It is/will be built completely out of LEGO bricks. Thousands, actually. And it will be white, of course. -John (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: If Lego made new Town sets... what should they be?

(...) My school (so the rumor goes) was built by an architect who has previously designed prisons... :-) The school is a total maze, 4 floors up, built on the lengh of a block or two, that's if you don't include all the fields. The building is color (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Looking for a piece

Frank Filz wrote in message <38862EA8.52BF@minds...ng.com>... (...) one. (...) Well, I just built a 7150 tonight, and I replaced each 3x3 diagonal piece with a 1x3 and a 1x2 (I also had to change the location of the 2x2 corner piece). So now with (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: My Giant? Castle in progress

(...) Pawel, I think you overstate things a bit. I am proud of my creation, and hopefully it turns out as well as it looks in my mind. But there are a bunch of people in this group who could probably put me to shame if given access to the quantity (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new Inn of many gable ends...

(...) my craigo-lego babes are hanging out! be careful! the "cops" are on patrol, and may get the wrong idea from that name! the last thing you want is for the place to get busted by leo's goons! seriously good work here, eric! i love getting so (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where are you getting 4561 for under $60????

(...) Ouch! Where are you located? Dean (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Broken pieces in 8448 Supercar?

One of my 3 (I got the Formula Flash too) cracked like was expected. I called LEGO and explained that I had both sets w/the defective parts. She said "no problem, I'll send you all 3 replacements at once". After a few minutes I asked about getting (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Regolamento.

Prometto.... è l'ultimo post sul tema "regolamento". Credo sia necessario inserire nel programma un pezzo di codice per verificare che sia rispettata la regola: "Frenata in 20 centimetri". (senza arretrare oltre la linea del traguardo). -- Cheers (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: If Lego made new Town sets... what should they be?

(...) My school (so the rumor goes) was built by an architect who has previously designed prisons... :-) The school is a total maze, 4 floors up, built on the lengh of a block or two, that's if you don't include all the fields. The building is color (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Regolamento.

Piccola variazione sul tema..... Il mio pavimento produce i migliori risultati con un nastro di partenza e di arrivo nero opaco. Il codice necessario è il seguente: #define SOGLIA 740 task main() { // configura sensore di luce su porta 2 (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Battle Bots?

HI Don. although not a battle per say, we just recently had a robot competition in Toronto. the general game was to have 2 bots collect marbles from a 8' x 8' playing field and return to a home square. it was not really an aggressive event but we (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) Aaaah!!!! Amazing, I love it! (How did you do that so quickly?) OK, I'm definitely gonna work on this tomorrow - I can't now but I will take (digital) photos of my characters and I will soon start to build my castle. Somehow this makes the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Farlie A

(...) This will most likely get you nowhere, unless, of course, you're trying to get a job. You'll find many discussions concerning the fact that Lego seems to completely refuse to even look at or consider outside designs. 'Course, nothing here (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Ebay auctions including supports.

I've opened some new auctions, and will be adding more over the next few days. Please check back often, and happy bidding. (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Tracked Exploration Unit

(...) Wow! Another wicked model, Duane! I really like your models because they always have some sort of exploration/scientif...tilitarian element to them. BTW what happened to that huge exploration ship you were planning? Believe it or not, you (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Help with Ledit Please!

(...) Are you double-clicking on the icon? Chances are there's an error message coming back atcha, then disappearing when the window closes (default behavior under NT). If so, try opening a DOS window, cd'ing to the LDraw dir and running LEDIT.EXE . (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)

  A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

Ok ... Let me know what you think so far: (URL) will talk about this a lot more later on ... right now I need tons of input from everyone (via e-mail or lugnet). I tried to set this up so it would be highly changable, but before it's officially out, (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4561 Parts

(...) TRU would probobly be cheaper, knowing ebay. A WTB on .b-s-t might even get it for cheaper still. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Help with Ledit Please!

(...) You could try MLCAD. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: pbFORTH needs better uploading, docs

Ralph, Many of us out here REALLY DO appreciate the work that has gone into PBForth. I see it as a programming tool similar in spirit to the Emu movement out there. (ie the Atari and C64 emulators) Here you are moving the computing workload out of (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: If Lego made new Town sets... what should they be?

One of the Public Schools I went to had <300 students, from JK to 13 :) (and it was in a major city, to boot...Toronto, Island Public School) (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Differential and One-Motor Turning

Of course the differential is very cool, but you can also get away with only EVER driving one wheel (i.e. the way the L3GO droid from the DDK works) if you have a pivot wheel that snaps straight when moved forward and rotates slightly when moved (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Regolamento.

12) E' vietato lubrificare gli assi. (Lego non produce nessun lubrificante.) -- Cheers Carlo. LUGNET member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: where to find discontinued sets?

(...) Ryan, you can find some discontinued Technic sets on eBay. Just do a search for 'Lego Technic', or 'Lego' and the model number. Upon checking Auction Watch it appears that eBay has the most Lego Technic listings, usually a couple of pages. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Help with Ledit Please!

Hi everybody, I've tried to download Ldraw and Ledit a few times long ago, they never worked. I decided to try again now, and I saw the LDraw page was updated with a user-friendly concept (that was really nice, btw). I downloaded the ldraw.exe and (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: If Lego made new Town sets... what should they be?

(...) My high school is 300 kids. There are only about 75 kids in my grade, but the campus is so big that today I just found this kid was in my grade that I never knew. There are also middle and lower schools, and in total, around 650 kids. (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Container grabber

(...) I just built the grabber. I extended it by 6x1 & added a 4x1 plate to the bottom inside. The only problem is that last year (99) I started to build trailer 6x?? so now I'll have to build 4x?? trailers for small trucks & 6x?? for large trucks. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.books, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Review 7124 - Flash Speeder

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ... (...) I say THIS is a "huh?" (...) be? I think they are some type of designation ala the 1x4 yellow printed tiles on the Naboo fighter. (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 8480 Space Shuttle have hit $56.25 or less!

Did you literally call EVERY ZB in the US? That's what I had to do last year to find the # of 5571s I did. If you stopped after a half dozen or so, keep calling. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic)

  Re: AOL Instant Messenger

This is a SCAM ~ intended to get your password this isnt a valid AOL website ~ BE WARE of SPAMMERS (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Last round of Target markdowns?

(...) I just checked on my order at WB online and sure enough the Lego is back ordered.... but it looks like they for some weird reason added some Pokemon cards for free and those are going to be sent on. I hope they're not going to cancel my Lego (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: If Lego made new Town sets... what should they be?

(...) My elementary school (K-8) was about 400, and now my high school is about the same. I'm in a large suburban area, but I go to a private school. (...) Yep :) Can't wait to be legally of age. The next step is going away to college...*far* away (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Ebay - 14 lbs of Star Wars Lego - MIB

I've just listed a giant SW auction... (URL) pounds of Lego including: 7130 Snowspeeder 7140 X-Wing Fighter 7110 Landspeeder 7150 Tie Fighter vs. Y-Wing 7151 Sith Infiltrator 7161 Gungan Sub 7180 B-Wing at Rebel Control Center 7131 Anakin's Podracer (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 8480 Space Shuttle have hit $56.25 or less!

Hello... A shoot... Missed out on this one, and I called all over...and got the runaround...yuck... I guess noone is willing to offer the special some of you got.. Now I started to wonder what was going on??? I talked to Dianne ?? a ZB District (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic)

  Re: My Giant? Castle in progress

(...) 1x5x7 (...) Where do you live? You never know, there might be Lego fans living right next door to each other and never even know it. City life. It's crazy. (Sorry, I couldn't help myself - I just finished directing a One Act called "Sure (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is there anything

Tore Eriksson wrote in message <3885C9E7.8A9FE9B@mb...net.se>... (...) I recently built a mech (that looks more like SW walker) just to do it. I needed a break from the whole "starfighter" bit. I have built numerous space craft and posted them (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: 4561 Parts

(...) piece (...) I might buy the set from toysrus or ebay (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My Giant? Castle in progress

Geez ... the humbler has arrived;) Michael Ulring is the master of large castles and it looks like he has come to answer the call. I guess most of us can see what it takes now (i.e. - stacks and stacks of 1x5x7 walls.) I will put everything into (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Attention Lego Group: Children don't like juniorization, either!

Does anyone have any of those motorcycles they'd like to trade? --Colin (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Valutazione

(...) Gabriele, non ho resistito. Ma giuro che di solito, dopo circa cinquecento volte che uso un tormentone smetto. Chiedi a Mario se non ci credi: non sono un tipo insistente. Ciao. Marco. P.S. per Gabriele: scherzo... (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Web Interface suggestion regarding threads

Hi Todd, Suz and everyone else, I have a suggestion for the web interface. I've noticed lately that some people are annoyed by threads that (In their opinion) don't fit in the group. I've also noticed that when I come to a large, active group (say (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: Valutazione

(...) Mah, non dovrebbe valere piu` due o tremila lire. Io pero`, perche` sono tuo amico, te ne offro dieci. Pero` le spese di spedizione sono a tuo carico. Ciao. Marco. P.S. per Gabriele: scherzo... :-)))) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: If Lego made new Town sets... what should they be?

(...) the (...) You, me, and Tim Courtney. I don't know of any others. Tim and I won't be 17 for much longer, though :) --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com ---...---oooo-----(_...o---...--- WWW: (URL) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  My Giant? Castle in progress

Here are a few pics of the castle I'm working on. First is a rough layout that I did up in Excel using square cells that represent a 4x4 Lego area: (URL) purple rectangle in the center will be the king's quarters, or area where all the royalty (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Q: How useful is "6497 Twisted Time Train" for LEGO trains?

I hate to reply to my own post, but if I'm reading all the replies correctly: 6497 is worthless. Correct? Fred. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames)

(...) I agree. However, AFAIK, whenever LEdit creates a file, it creates it as all uppercase. --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com ---...---oooo-----(_...o---...--- WWW: (URL) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Bill Katz where R U

If anyone has Bills current e-mail address please send it to me or tell him I'm looking for him. Thanks, Steve DeCraemer (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  AOL Instant Messenger

***...*** About AOL Instant Messenger ***...*** AOL Instant Messenger is a free software program that lets you see when your friends are online and exchange instant messages with them. It's a whole new way of communicating that's fast, simple and (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  ridiculous shipping??

I just tried ordering a space-command set from the WB store for $13.95 (sale price minus additional 40%), and shipping brought the total to $50! I'm in Canada, but that's still almost twice as much as S@H regular price. -- Paul Davidson (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Fond of Teal or Purple Technics? Looking to trade...

As my mindstorms and technics addiction grows, I find myself reaching for certain colors again and again, while others just sit there unless I get really desperate. If anyone out there has taken a liking to the teal and/or purple technic beams, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Skipped 25 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact