  *96690 (-20)
  Re: The Differential and One-Motor Turning

(...) I have a collection of solutions (some from me, some from others) at (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Target UPC phenomenon

(...) Geez, I got the flu on New Year's Eve, and managed to put in a half-day at work the following Wednesday before I had to crawl home to bed. Had I known Target would be moving so fast this year, I'd have gone there instead. Being sick, I missed (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Who made the largest lego castle ever made

Who made the largest lego castle ever made? I would say my warwick castle comes colse (It has never been built but still...) -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) map). (...) goofing (...) I'm in -- just need to to get some pictures of some stuff together. Perhaps we could do a Flash or otherwise vector based map of the castle world so that the map is infinitely scalable. Once a final working map is (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) Is there room for warwick castle and shadwick castle anywhere? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Concept Hydroplane

(...) Hey cool MOC Bram.someday im going to do a hydroboat racing series.... of course there not going to be so big as in width.. BTW to many engines LOL but a good model a cool place to get some real good hydroplane/boat ides is at (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Q: How useful is "6497 Twisted Time Train" for LEGO trains?

(...) Can anyone tell me which other sets come with that weird bubble? I don't think it is the divers bubble dome but I could be wrong. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Info / possible WTB grey loose link chain

Unfortunately my local Walmart doesn't have much in the line of clearance Lego sets other than the Zepplin... I bought 4 Shock Cycles this morning before going to work... I'm hoping that maybe someone will have a couple of these they are willing to (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: 5077 Sliding doors

At least you have 4 sets to make a car or 2 ;-) I own a total of ONE white door with 2 rails. And it made me hungry for more! Besides, I know better than to compete with you in an auction, ESPECIALLY after my CC bill came in this month. I may have (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Info / possible WTB grey loose link chain

If its the chain, I'm staring at right now, there is one each in 5938 Oasis Ambush and 6033 Treasure Transport. Both of these sets have been on sale at WalMart, and may have been cut a little more today. Ray Sanders (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: The Differential and One-Motor Turning

(...) turn. Combining this with a ratchet would let a robot turn one way in reverse, or perhaps a mechanism like I mentioned before with the pivot wheel could be used. Of course, a second motor could be employed to operate the turning (...) (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  MOC: Concept Hydroplane  [DAT]

(...) Well, this model is still a bit "spacey" but it's neither a fighter nor a mech--in fact, I think it looks like a high speed boat...(hence, the name hydroplane) The sides of the back fold open so that the keel can rotate up between them in (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Other SE PA LEGO Railfans ?

Just a note, I'm looking for any other lego railfans in or around Philadelphia area. (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: WTB: 5077 Sliding doors

(...) 40 sets! I doubt that there are that many floating around. I usually have been trying to line up behind people who asked first but I'll be darned if I will this time, I suggest a buyers auction to see if we can shake some sellers loose. I have (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) The only thing I have to work with for now is the Warcraft II editor (mini-map). That becomes pixelated ... I will include close ups tomorrow, as well as goofing around with Photoshop to see if it's any better. -- pn (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  ebay 200 2x3 purple/blue slopes from McD#5

I just posted 200 2x3 purple/blue slopes from McD#5 on eBay, 3 day auction. I have some auctions ending tomorrow morning and tomorrow as well as Saturday. Here's a link to all my auctions (URL) what you'll see ending tomorrow, kinda early: 24 New (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Storage needed

mnementh@nacs.net (Troy Cefaratti) wrote in <FoLC5F.BAq@lugnet.com>: (...) I use a bookshelf for mine. Each shelf conveniently holds 2 stacks of five next to each other. A cabinet like you're talking about would be great as well. One hint with these (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

  A nifty Little barge crane thing (crane-bg.dat)  [DAT]

Once again a model in a scene i am doing. This is Quite smaller then the prototype model im going off of. the prototype has the crane area, Large bridge, and a cargo hold portion. this is not really finished yet, but heres a peek. PS anyone have a (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: 8 Wide train hopper

(...) Disclaimer, this is not exactly mine, it's a reasonable facsimile that Mike put together by being very observant. I'm OK with that as long as it's disclaimed. :-) (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: WB store sale

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) Don't worry.... you'll get yours. -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird Lego site: (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact