  *96662 (-5)
  Re: My Giant? Castle in progress

Very impressive Michael. I love the immense size of it so far. I like the slight terrain change in the interior, makes it that more realistic. You sure do have alot of castle wall pieces. I'm now finally working on a new castle, my first one one was (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

The map is perfect but quite pixellated -- did you scan a little lego map or something? I might be able to fix it up. -- Paul Davidson craig hamilton <craigo-lego@webtv.net> wrote in message news:FoM8Bu.D3s@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) your (...) or (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "Free Web Space"

(...) You presumably have local copies so you're only out the upload time (but if you pay by the minute for dialup that can be a bit, I guess... most of us in the US have unlimited or effectively unlimited connect time) (...) Had trouble parsing (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Battle Bots?

I tried to organize one in the Los Angeles area. Even had rules set up per Nate Burgess. See URL: (URL) one signed up. Would be willing to try again though. Dave (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Info / possible WTB grey loose link chain

I believe this item exists... It looks like the chain with the Zepplin kit is "loose link" meaning it can be positioned between two studs i.e.: drooped between two pillars. I don't know if various lengths of this exist (Not an item I normally would (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Skipped 5 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact