  *96559 (-10)
  Re: Building a giant castle

Pawel Nazarewicz <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message news:FoLqC7.E1I@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) off and (...) post, (...) of (...) classified (...) Excellent advice here. One thing I try to do is build "chronologically", meaning build in the order (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: If Lego made new Town sets... what should they be?

You both have me beat. My whole school Elementary Junior High & High School only have around 400 students!! The Elem. building was built in the 1930s but the high school was built in 1982 (the year I was born) Since I'm on the subject how many here (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: My new Inn of many gable ends...

Nice looking model! Hmmmmm, I don't see any gable ends, or gables for that matter. What you have are hips my friend, hips! Hipped roofs and hipped dormers. Build On! John Matthews Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mindstorms for £80 in Dixons

It was Dixons in Warminster and the set was the original 1.0 version. The area manager had told the manager to get rid of them, since he originally had about 8 of them. The local manager asked if he should reduce them to half price, at which point (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Valutazione

Ciao ragazzi, qualcuno può aiutarmi??? Sono entrato in possesso di una confezione lego ancora sigillata targata #7822, a me non interessa, vorrei venderla ma non trovo da nessuna parte la valutazione...(ebay - pause - etc.) Grazie (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Boba Fett in banner ad

(...) parents would consider vulgar, or at least unsuitable! Richard (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 8480 Space Shuttle have hit $56.25 or less!

Concord had none, and a friend & I bought all that Dublin & Fresno had. Given that two of the first three stores we called had them in stock, I suspect that others still do, too, but I haven't called others myself. I'd try other California stores, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Container grabber

(...) Hey thats a good Idea. Due to lack of room its hard to have a switch track to a ramp. So I'll have to try that comcept. Just have to build a stout crain to support the weight. Thanks J.W.Hummer www.geocities.com/spincity999 (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.books, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8 wide and bigger (was Re: 8 Wide)

(...) The Mountain. Is it one of the green ones made of plastic (or something) used in scale model railroads? If so how much do they cost & what sizes. Thanks -J.W.Hummer www.geocities.com/spincity999 (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My new Inn of many gable ends...

awesome inn!@!@! i have to admit i've created a couple small castles, but have been completely dumbstruck for creating civilian buildings one major problem i have is building roof corners (90 degree angle change). I noticed you have figured this out (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact