  *96429 (-5)
  Re: Farlie A

(...) ... (...) Hmm. A software package which shows how mechanisms work, based on LEGO Technic. An electronic version of the DACTA Simple Machines sets! Oooo. Way cool idea. :) Steve (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Further markdowns at WalMart.com

When someone said Walmart was discounting items on their web site I guessed this might be also a hint that they were further reduce items at my local WalMart store. I found a Ninjas Flying Fortress for $39.00 and a bunch of other goodies. They had (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Mindstorms UK

Hello After the Y2K bug had killed of American Airlines in Heathrow and Dublin, i have made some money after been called out to do some repairs at these sites Now the question is, where is the cheapest places in the UK to buy a Mindstorms Kit I know (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 25% off at Sears Tuesday only

Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you ! "Gail Meagher" <685721@ican.net> wrote in message news:3883E8AC.6C43@ican.net... (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Ideas for Concepts/Themes needed!

(...) Both! Also Do you know if there is anywhere to host it? ( As part of Lugnet perhaps?) Alex (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact