  *95412 (-5)
  Re: silly question

"Paul Davidson" <tinman@direct.ca> wrote in message news:FoGI3r.B5n@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) dark (...) Red. (I have it). -- Cheers Carlo. LUGNET member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  LEGOZ 2000 is a go

James has asked me to post this on his behalf. LEGOFEST It's still on, sorry for not checking back earlier, I'm not at uni at the moment. I hope everyone had a nice break over christmas and maybe even got a rattlely box under the tree. Anyway, the (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Shop@Home Special on 6246???

(...) Richard, It's not a weekend service problem. I called the day this item was listed as a special. As soon as the service rep read it off, I tried to order 4, but she told me that the computer was showing only one in stock. While I was giving (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  silly question

I've never seen any of the bigger Wild West sets in real life. I was looking at a picture of Legoredo today, trying to figure out what colour the roof plates are on the towers. They don't look red. But they look too dark for orange. What are they? (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Strange extra pieces in B-Wing

(...) Boy do i feel like a dope... obviously i should i have _triple_ checked the instructions. I did miss the use of the arches and the other two tiles. Thanks Jonathan for pointing that out. (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact