  *94785 (-5)
  Re: NQC 2.1 b2 in beta test

(...) The same problem was already present with the b1 (I had asked about it in this newsgroup but got no reply). Also, I don't think it is related to the parameters. I have now checked the exec call of RcxCC with a debugger and found this is the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Proposal for new Mgazine. ATTN: Mr B. Justus

Dear Sir, In respect of your current intrest in the ideas of use fans of Lego(R) I would like to propose that a magazine be published by TLG covering the following. Having been a member of the offical Lego club here in the UK for a short period of (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Exploriens - Nebula Outpost at Lego Outlet Store

Lego Outlet at Potomac Mills Mall in VA. They were at a pretty good price, too, IIRC something like $8.99. I had enough stuff for the day that I wanted for myself, but I thought I would let people know that the set was available. (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Night Lord's Castle (6097) on sale at KBKids.com

Am I missing it, or is the 5561 Model Team Truck sold out? -Nick Michael Ulring wrote in message ... (...) at (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Night Lord's Castle (6097) on sale at KBKids.com

You can also go to (URL) and find a link for 20% off at KBKids.com I just ordered 2 copies of Model Team 5561 for a total of $68.82! -Mike Ulring (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact