  *94197 (-5)
  Re: "Co Je Teply Tenhle Tyden"

(...) No na psani anglickych knih by to rozhodne nebylo ;) ale ujde ;) Sranda je kdyz nejaky american se snazi mluvit cesky nebo slovensky. Maji takovy prizvuk ze se neda vubec rozumet co mluvi i kdyz mluvi plynule. (...) vysoka (...) ze (...) No (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.cs)

  Re: Note

(...) to (...) Cool. Docela hezky jsi to tady zaprasil ;) Spravce chtel udelat to ze by prispevky z cz a sk byly pod .cs ale to je jedno ;) Poslednich par dnu jsem tady moc neodpovidal protoze prace byla hovno ;( ale hej, zkusim se to napravit :) (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.cs)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Results Revealed

I must say that looks awesome! I hope you can get somemore shot of that up soon! I love the tile work you have there. And are those blue maccaroni pieces I see? to cool. Jodi (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Results Revealed

That is a sweet picture. I'd like to see a spread of pictures with the Stamford Towers and that square. Where'd you get all those tiles? -- Paul Davidson Sanjay D'Souza <Sds87@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:387D1E09.7F722A...ail.com... (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Finally! A Web Site!!!

What you have is very nice so far! All your creations are unique and well-designed (nice mech!), but I think my favourite page is the treads and wheels one. I've been thinking about making some tanks and military vehicles once I have enough beige, (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact