  *93541 (-5)
  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

Richard Franks wrote in message ... (...) in (...) Oops - I guess I do have a bunch in black then, though I haven't broken up my extra Shuttles. There is another set which has them in grey since I haven't even opened my Super Car yet. Frank (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: I'm sick of nqc

Well, until we have speed learning or reliable hypno-training (as portrayed in a number of Robert A. Heinlein's novels), you'll just have to buckle down and hit the books, if RCX Code doesn't tickle your transistors. The NQC tutorial should help. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

Scott-A wrote in message <387B53A0.E66ED88A@hw.ac.uk>... (...) have (...) No (I never bought the Technic set which has these - or are there other sources?), but I do have a couple grey ones. Frank (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  Fwd: I'm sick of nqc

-- MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: 1. Content-Type: message/rfc822 Content-Disposition: inline Content-Length: 401 (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

(...) Nope. Haven't seen 'em on heavy discount. I'm just getting around to the desert sets for the most part. For the most part, I have a one to two year lag on buying Lego. Bruce (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact