  *93376 (-5)
  Cap'n Redbeard goes legit!

Someone mentioned something about turning the blue pirate with the stripes at the v-neck into a prussian soldier. So I looked at that long rank of Captain Redbeards, gave him two proper black legs, dapper mustachioed faces (smirking Johnny Thunder (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Any suggestions on a homepage?

(...) Probably the easiest for a website newbie to learn the ropes is to get a free website at Geocities. Geocities offers two website editing tools: a very basic WYSIWYG and a more robust HTML Code editor. Don't be afraid of an HTML code editor. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Insane prices.... nothing new

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) there (...) before (...) I bought 4 of 6091/98 during the BOGO (I'd already had two, by then). I haven't been able to open the 4 new ones yet, but I bought them to part out. I figured there would be enough (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

(...) Very nice. I intend to use them as castle decorations, but they can go in just about anywhere. Anyone do a similiar sized lion or gryphon? Bruce (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

(...) there ae a pair of the black palm tree sections in a very small technic set; a red jet helicopter or somesuch. later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact