  *92917 (-10)
  Re: NELUG Castle Display at TCS Brainstorm...

(...) Well here is a project that just seemed to spring out of thin air. I was just experimenting with using the new castle wall pieces (The one that comes with King LEO). It started out as a barracks but quickly turned into more of an Inn (A very (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us)

  Re: Will's Small Castle Auction

I acquired the following sets in a lot I purchased over the holidays. As a townie I have no use for these so I've decided to auction them off. The rules are pretty simple: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: OO programing in RCX

Hi Eric, there's a patch in the works to give legOS support for most of C++ - virtual functions and the lot. Markus. (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Technica v3

"JH" == Jim Hughes <hughesj@one.net> writes: JH> Your comments would be appreciated. JH> (URL) make the font bigger! I have a hard time reading it now. Content-wise, very, very useful! IIRC, though, 8001 comes with a Liftarm [3 x 3] x 1, quarter (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: NFPA article

(...) Yes. Working in a firm that actually engineers fire protection systems, the building code has specific requirements on various materials, from plastic to chemicals to oil, and everything in between. We work primarily on laboratories (AEI is (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Space stations?

Well, I built a starship bridge, I still have it somewhere, and it took so much space for what I wanted, I can't imagine a space station I would like to build (I think of station McKinley from ST) Sometimes, you have to build only what your bricks (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Do you build sets you buy for parts?

(...) Don't feel too bad, Mike. I have many sets I built, wanting to change it, make it better, etc. but have not had the time as of yet. I have tons of train stuff that I would love to work on, though. :) Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn-> (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Walmart LEGO Suprise and Adventure!

(...) No, I don't think it was that set, it was this one: (URL) was marked down to 9.99, but I still couldn't buy it. Scott S. (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Human Mood Dection (Through Voice)

Alex P <alexp@halogenstudios.com> wrote in message news:FM9CH3.Bx9@lugnet.com... (...) Sudden changes in pitch and jitters? I don't know if you program (apart from NQC or VB), but computers have their own special way of dealing with voice data. See (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NELUG Meeting: 1-10-2000

(...) First meeting of the new year is both accurate (by anybody's count) and more impressive than 'month'... As for spelling Larry P.'s name - this is why they invented cut and paste, young Jedi... J, too lazy to cut'n'paste hisself, tho (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact