  *92582 (-5)
  Dino Island Characters

Anybody know which characters are going to be in Dino Island? I know Johnny is (duh) and Dr. Kilroy (because he makes a good field scientist type), but what about the others? Any known new characters (besides the dinos, if you want to call them (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Imperial Armada

Anyone here know why Lego didn't make much of the Imperial Armada subtheme? There were only two official sets in the subtheme (6280 Armada Flagship and 6244 Armada Sentry). Sure, the guy with the red shirt with blue stripes (the sentry) was in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New meaning for "factory sealed"

Mark Herzberg wrote in message ... (...) And it looked to me like one of the plates was slightly discolored. Frank (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Active time of day in .space?

(...) of (...) Seriously, when? Z (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  free-for-all in space

If all space subthemes, plus Classic space [even though it's no subtheme[maybe they're just space pirates]] declared all-out war on eack other, who would be the victor? Z (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact