  *89325 (-5)
  Re: Happy 2000.. from Scotland

(...) I think my Lego will be just fine, as all the digital clocks have been stuck at 12:01 for some time now. Happy New Year from Scotland Scott A EDINBURGH (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  ATT & MTT on Lego.com

I was browsing throught the Lego Europe catalog an happened to notice the ATT and MTT. No text but one nice picture for each. Ryan (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Scan of New DCP Sensors

Rob Doucette <rob.doucette@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:FnL7uD.GGn@lugnet.com... (...) Does anyone have the Pitsco catalogue scanned and online somewhere? Despite the fact that I've purchased A LOT from them over the last year, they don't (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: detecting goal objects at a distance

(...) Well, I do now! I bought three last night. I got a GaAs IR LED that was clearly made for a remote control application. The good news is that when it is pointed at the LEGO light sensor it pegs at 100%! Unfortunately it's higly directional (it (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: USB->Serial Converts and IR Tower

Ram Meenakshisundaram <rmeenaks@olf.com> wrote in message news:386CCBC8.270472...olf.com... (...) Entrega's hubs with serial ports or the U1S9 work great IF you download the latest drivers (just got mine working this morning!) from Entrega. Barbara (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact