  *89171 (-5)
  Re: Brad Justus' Comments - Why Complain?

(...) Can you get in touch with him about this? I sent him a message but given the ficle nature of my ISP when connecting to riso.dk/ldraw.org.etc I do not know if it got through. I am not sure whether I used the right address either. (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Does anyone have a list of every castle set ever made?

Good. What is the weetabix castle? (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Insectoids on sale?

Carbon 60 wrote in message ... (...) £7 www.thetoyshop.com (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Insectoids on sale?

My local TRU had these cheap at the start of the week. Sainsbury's also had them, amonst other things, on "Sale". Scott A Carbon 60 wrote in message ... (...) for (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Mindstorms a Legovy Hry

(...) tych, (...) Vyrabi se. Neni to mindstorms ale Dacta: (URL) by spatny takovou kameru mit. Taky jsem videl nekoho vyrobit pojizdnej jerab ktery pouzival tuto kameru. (...) Ano, presne tak. Snazi se taky delat do pocitacu. Podle mne to ale neni (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.cz)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact