  *86210 (-5)
  Why not wait

Hey Ron this may sound crazy but why not wait! I waited to buy my 1st star wars video set (ANH, ESB, RoJ) until they came out together in the holographic collectors set. You know that once all three prequiews are out they are going to do this and (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Powering trains w/ RCX

Steven and Rogers just make sure that when you use the jack on the RCX use an adapter that LEGO makes like the one that comes with the train controller. This one is also designed for the RCX. A while back this information was posted on lugnet. Do a (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest

My own creation. : ) palmer. Paul Davidson wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Enough already

Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) That might not work - there computer will catch the previous order. Unless you have 50 aliases... (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Babelfish question (was Re: Cross posting in eu (was: Aaargh!)

Jasper , At the following link (near the bottom), I have a link to Horst's page via Babelfish. Have I done it legally? Is there a legal (or acceptable to Babelfish) way to skip the form page entirely? I think you are saying there is a way, but they (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact