  *84837 (-5)
  Re: TRU.com slow response

(...) I received one November 27 TRU order yesterday, December 16... Still waiting on another order made the next day... -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Space shuttle Colorado?

Är det någon som sett ifall rymdfärjan är på rea i Sverige? Den vräks ju ut i England och USA för 500 spänn. Jari (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Another part variation

(...) In something like this, it is possible (almost certain) that TLC has several molds, one or two could easily be the older variation. One interesting thing to do would be to compare the parts from 5988 against an older set, and see if there is (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

  Re: New site for the NGLTC

James J. Trobaugh wrote in message ... (...) oops, sorry thet's "by the end of the weekend..." I think I need some more caffeine this morning (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  New site for the NGLTC

We have FINALLY set up a domain for the North Georgia LEGO Train Club. Hopefully buy the end of the day you will be able to visit us at www.ngltc.org, for now you can come to (URL) and see the new site. It's being loaded as the day goes on (between (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact