  *84074 (-5)
  Re: Toycity (DK)

"Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:FMt41u.3r2@lugnet.com... (...) Non sono mai riuscito ad avere la conferma finale dell'ordine. (Ho provato due o tre volte) -- Cheers Carlo. LUGNET member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  (canceled)

  Re: sensors (was: Re: New newsgroup lugnet.loc.eu)

Since this issue along with the "shouldn't the posting of the Space Shuttle sale at Zainy Brainy be done in another newsgroup" are of interest to me, FWIW, I'll add my $.02. I only see what comes through the robotics email list. If the email topic (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2000 Best Sellers?

I completely agree. I've just finished building the Technic Battle Droid and I would have to rank it among the top twenty sets I've ever built! The design is elegant. The piece selection is excellent, and the functions it performs (unfolding by (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Re Shop at home...

Oh yeah. prices are going to be higher for those S@H orders. John Battcock (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact