  *82086 (-5)
  This is just funny.

I was browsing the European catalog at www.lego.com, and came across this set. (URL) I just about roflmao'ed. It's too much like set 666, BURP Adventure. I know this is just a temporary setup, until they announce more details (see the description). (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: F/S 2845, 2848, 2872, 2885

Hi Andrew, I'll take 4 of the 2885 Icecream stand, what will airmail postage to Australia be? Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Ending soon Re: Some sets put up on Yahoo...

(...) Ending in 11 hours: Armada Flagship,Skull Island,Rocky Reef,Majisto's Magical Workshop,Magic Shop, Seperate auctions, all new in box, some seals on boxes have come undone. Also 2 Unopened Lego Santas, set number 1555 on ebay end in about 7 (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: good close-up of the A-wing pilot

(...) me neither. It used to be in the dropdown javascript menu of sets, but now they're gone. K@RL M@RTINSON (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Gelukt!

Ik heb ook wel eens gebruik gemaakt van Larry's service...Het is net zo betrouwbaar, helaas minder snel.!! Jasper jij bent Larry's factoree in NL?? Correct?? Dave Jasper Janssen <jasper@janssen.dynip.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact