  *81196 (-5)
  Technic Scale F-14

(...) Jeroen's site, there are at least a dozen gears oriented in various directions! Just thinking about planning that contraption out makes me shudder... I could never do it... I'll stick to my buildings. :) Bryan (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: NorthWestfest reminder etc.

Liam Parnell <liamp@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:FMGA6A.KM0@lugnet.com... (...) ROFL :-) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Exploration Mars Availalble?

(...) In the lego site: (URL) they write: ---...--- Name: Exploration Mars Product Number: 9736 Exploration Mars is an expansion set to the Robotics Invention System, which allows you to build robotic Rovers and equipment for a Mars Expedition. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Alte Sets - brandneu!

Hallo Manfred, das Zugset kostet DM 71,20, dann kommen 5 Mark für mich plus Porto und Verpackung dazu. Es *ist* die 7715, ich habe heute nochmal angerufen. Es hat mir mittlerweile noch ein Interessent geschrieben. Wer mir zuerst sagt, er möchte das (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: I´d like to see some house designs

(...) Tobias, look at Suzanne's webpage ( (URL) ) for some hints as to how to make 2 different town houses. They work quite well, except that the staircase misteriously changes direction in one of them... :) If you want some photos of one, I can (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact