  *80084 (-10)
  Rarity

Does anyone know of any sites listing the rarity of lego sets? Also what of a page that lists lego parts by name? (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Want rover.lx compiled on linux

Hi, i'm trying to track down the problems i have to download rover.lx to my rcx on Win95 (i get 'unable to load legOS executable from rover.lx'). So i have a little request: i would like a copy of rover.lx compiled on linux with egcs-1.1.2 (with the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Gelukt!

Nummertje 65... Greetingz... Sjaacko Ton Reesink <reesink@casema.net> wrote in message news:FM6Dnu.MKw@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Storm Troopers and Boba Fett

How damn cool would Storm Trooper MiniFigs be eh? Oh and who thinks that the Boba Fett minifig is gonna become some kind of "have all end all starwars minifig"? I mean Im sure he has some kind of religious following somewhere....... (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Help

(...) Comma separated, no space -- for example: Newsgroups: lugnet.general,lugne....us.ma.bos I'll hafta write up something better on the page thingie. --Todd (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Help

In the "Newsgroups" heading, do i just type the other newsgroups names that i want to post to with a space in between or what? (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whats the biggy?

Well, it sucks for me because I missed them. If anyone wants to send me the pics, I won't try to stop them. :) -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News Richard (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Lugnet membership

Todd scrive: "Italy & Canada are tied for second place at the moment with five members each. (62 in the U.S.) When we get up into the 100's, where the numbers are more meaningful, I'll make this sort of info easy to get to." Questo il messaggio (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Oh my Gawd!! These sets are awesome!!

I don't see anything either, what's up? -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News Karl Martinson <raymart@jam21.net> wrote in message news:FMArt8.Ezv@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: About this 2000 dealers catalog

(...) Like I said, I don't know for sure yet. The reason they're very different issues is because one's a copyright infringement on top of a potential publicity rights violation and other is simply a potential publicity rights violation, which it (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact