  *80077 (-10)
  Help

In the "Newsgroups" heading, do i just type the other newsgroups names that i want to post to with a space in between or what? (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whats the biggy?

Well, it sucks for me because I missed them. If anyone wants to send me the pics, I won't try to stop them. :) -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News Richard (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Lugnet membership

Todd scrive: "Italy & Canada are tied for second place at the moment with five members each. (62 in the U.S.) When we get up into the 100's, where the numbers are more meaningful, I'll make this sort of info easy to get to." Questo il messaggio (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Oh my Gawd!! These sets are awesome!!

I don't see anything either, what's up? -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News Karl Martinson <raymart@jam21.net> wrote in message news:FMArt8.Ezv@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: About this 2000 dealers catalog

(...) Like I said, I don't know for sure yet. The reason they're very different issues is because one's a copyright infringement on top of a potential publicity rights violation and other is simply a potential publicity rights violation, which it (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general)

  Storm Troopers and Boba Fett

How damn cool would Storm Trooper MiniFigs be eh? Oh and who thinks that the Boba Fett minifig is gonna become some kind of "have all end all starwars minifig"? I mean Im sure he has some kind of religious following somewhere....... (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Whats the biggy?

I'm only new here so I might as well get a mouthful from some-one right off. I for one thought it was cool to see the new 2000 sets, I mean stuff is leaked all the time from all different sources, companies, ppl.........whats the biggy? Thanks Huw (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Stepper motor

Does anybody know whether it is advisable to control a 24VDC stepper motor using the handyboard's motor outputs (11V)? also, what's the maximum phase current the motor can have to be compatible with the handyboard? (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Stepper motor

Does anybody know whether it is advisable to control a 24VDC stepper motor using the handyboard's motor outputs (11V)? (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) I don't think it calls for a vote either. I think Huw should do as Huw pleases. I like Huw, for as little as I know of him, and I like the things that Huw does. Huw's heart is in the right place, and his intentions are certainly a factor here (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact