  *79476 (-10)
  RE: looking for McDonald's set #2

I have a bunch of #2 and #4 but am missing #3 and #5. Janet Graff -----Original Message----- From: lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf@lugnet.com [mailto:lugnet.loc.u...ugnet.com] Sent: Friday, December 03, 1999 12:04 PM To: ba-lego@cinnamon.com Subject: looking (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Scout memory map and variable extraction

To allow for easier debugging of the Scout I've written a program (in Quick Basic) that retreives variables from the Scout while it is running a program. The variables (listed 0 -16) are displayed on the PC screen and refreshed a the touch of the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics)

  WTB: White 1x1 cylinder bricks

Hello all, I'm looking to acquire a large number of white 1x1 cylinder bricks. I will pay $0.15 each (plus shipping), which is better than recent auction prices. For my peace of mind, I'd really prefer to get these 10 or more at a time. New or (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Black Club car, modified metroliner+more

The new train, Railway Express 4561: (URL) two of them. -Nick James J. Trobaugh wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rose window question

(...) Hello, I have built a Gothic Cathedral that had three different rose windows. I just used different patterns of clear and regular bricks to create the windows. To help in designing the windows, I drew the patterns on Lego scale graph paper (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Black Club car, modified metroliner+more

What set did you get the "black" drop down wagon plate from? Kevin Loch wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GFLTC in the GATS Tampa Show...

Cool! I figured they'd find a way to fit you in to the show. I hope it goes great for you. James T North Georgia LEGO Train Club www.ngltc.org Robin Werner wrote in message ... (...) So (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Itlug contest

Ciao Mario, (...) Come ti ho gia' detto durante il ritorno, trovo che sia un'idea davvero interessante. Per poterla realizzare e' pero' necessario che ci si metta d'accordo con un congruo anticipo. (...) Sempre piu' interessante! Invito anche gli (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Update on Technic Box #1 (Canadian Tour)

(...) No hard feelings, I'm sure. I agree with the frustration part, though. I've done what I can to keep the boxes circulating, but I can certainly understand how real life can rear it's ugly head and change someone's priorities without warning. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: wargames?

(...) There are several links, check out my page at (URL) I happen to be missing any, please let me know. I think it would be great to have these links on Lugnet (and someone needs to help Steve Jackson get onto Lugnet, apparently he has tried and (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.gaming)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact