  *79466 (-20)
  Re: Update on Technic Box #1 (Canadian Tour)

Thanks Allan, Could you please send a note to that person and ask if they could do the same until we make contact? Thanks so much. I'll retract my statement about "failure" and just say it's frustrating. You must admit it did get some reaction, and (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  FW: modified directions to Saturday LEGO Meet aj@gnac.com, anderson@gnac.com, pat@compaq.com, kjms@corp.webtv.net

Um, I'm pretty sure the Newark Library is on the WEST side of hwy 880. (Head towards the Bay, not the hills.) Modified directions below. -Z- (...) -- Zonker Harris (zonkerh@corp.webtv.net, zonker@gnac.com) Onsite Network Support, currently at 1250 (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  wargames?

Todd, I know of (at least) two different wargames for use with Lego Pirates that are on the Web. Would it be appropriate for these URLs to be listed in the "Links/Resources" section of the "lugnet.fun.gaming" page? Thanks. Franklin (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Anyproblems?

(...) If you're talking about the $9 off $9 thing you're mostly right - it was contained within the URL you clicked on to go to the site. (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New usefull feature in eBay

(...) Hrmmm, you pop at home? Why not just have it leave it on the server in both places? You have to manually delete from time to time, but I don't know what I'd do without having access to mail at work and at home... (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 4561 alternates?

Hi Chris, thanks for the reply! (...) am (...) But surely it should be possible to build what they show on the box? And the old steam engine _is_ shown relatively detailed, i.e. certainly not background decoration (whereas the whole old train is (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New usefull feature in eBay

(...) Well, I do do that, but it doesn't help when I place bids from home, and the e-mail is removed from the server. This is also easier than trying to find the bid e-mail among the forest of bids... (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: was 3d angle help now is POV-Ray help!!

(...) if you want to do it using only L3P then the best starting place is the text file that accompanies L3P (L3P.txt, i believe)... or visit the L3P web site for some background.. i also wrote a small front-end program for L3P to make the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  RE: Lego trains and the RCX

I think you'll find that a simple capacitor (or two) will solve that issue. A capacitor will smooth out those nasty spikes (pulses), and as the number of pulses drop, so does the total voltage out. Unfortunately, to do that, you need more (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  was 3d angle help now is POV-Ray help!!

While i have you... do you know how (in easy to uderstand terms... convert dat files into povray (especially if through l3p) Please help me if you do!! Thanks, Dan (...) programs (...) started (...) that (...) integrating (...) receptive.. (...) bit (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New usefull feature in eBay

(...) or just filter your confirmation email that eBay sends out into a folder, then if you don't remember your max, go back and check the email.. they include your max when you first join the auction :) J (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Postal Rumblings

I would panic about Saturday and call S@H and ask them what they can do about tracing it or not. Mail gets a little slow about this time of year. Should be interesting to see what happens if this eBusiness thing takes off. Shipping should become an (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Scheduled downtime: Monday, December 6, 1999

(...) This move will affect the NELUG web site www.nelug.org as well as it also uses pair Networks as its ISP. This also means that the Mailing list will not work nor will you be able to send E-mail to any @nelug.org addresses. Fortunately I will be (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.me)

  Re: MLCAD 3D View question Please HELP!!

(...) i'm right there with ya!... although i *did* start with LEdit/LDraw.. i started authoring parts and would always do the bulk of the work in 3DSMAX just so that i could use a more robust modeling tool... seeing MLCad come along, integrating (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: WANT LIST

Hi Emmanual, I definitely not intended to laugh at you! Sorry if my remark made you think that. I have great respect for the perfect deals you offer us! Regards, Ton BTW: I hope I still qualify for a 4547 :) Ets Dya Shopping (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: UK Consumer Service now in Slough

Lego would say that the fact that this move has occured does mean that there will be the market for Lego Trains in the UK. However, I see no reson why they cannot set up a S@H type service in the UK, especially since the toy market is now controlled (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Do I need to up my medication?? (eBay)

(...) his (...) Update on that auction. I emailed the seller and said that if he gets his asking price I'd quit my job. He replyed and said he would to, it was a typo that he could not figure out how to fix. Notice he has a third on his other (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Anyproblems?

(...) I did get a coupon from McD's, and I just guess that I don't care for businesses to offer something that they won't back up. Also, credit cards are sacred to me, don't like it when they get messed with. Sorry if I sounded like an angry youth, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Anyproblems?

(...) That is what I thought, and it seemed to just automatically apply the $9.00 to the order I made. Timbo (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FreeNetnames comes up trumps!

Steve Anderson <shed-at-iname-dot-com@com> wrote in message news:FM60H4.Jnv@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) of (...) to (...) I feared that may happen. Time will tell I suppose... Huw (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact