  *79252 (-5)
  Re: Dreaming of a European Legofest

Hi Mario Ferrari, Why isnt NL on your list with an afaik enthousiatic community of LEGO collectors and addicted people. And Holland even is part of Europe you know. De Bouwsteen is even an international club since we have members (about 200) from (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org)

  Re: When is "Not an Auction" really an auction?

In lugnet.market.theory, Frank Filz writes: [snip] (...) eBay's proxy can be used by your alter-ego/shill too. Not that I have seen it but I have read some rather intersting How-To and HTHTY posts in newsgroups about the abuse of dual accounts and (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: 2000 sets should appear this weekend

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:m3aenstn2m.fsf@....uio.no... (...) Everyone has some pluses and minuses then. We also had been waiting to till the similar dates for both the film and lego sets, and even we are (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: track, 9 volt. mockup, measurement request of this part

Hello all, I've noticed there is a mockup file being passed around, wich proofs there is a definite need for an official part #2865 - Train Track  9V Straight. Hmm.. it's a nice difficult one. Would you please answer the following questions: 1. Has (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Dennis Bosman's LEGO Trucks and Construction Machinery

Hi guys, Todd Lehman schreef: (...) I did nt noticed yet, but thanks Todd. Although ive seen some of his models before, Dennis has already build a lot of that large creations. He used to visit the meetings of De Bouwsteen. And always brought a large (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.build)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact