  *79204 (-10)
  Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Anyproblems?

I've gotten all of mine, but I ordered mine before last Wed, before the sale prices went off then back on again. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Kmart sale next week - buy 1, get 1 50% off

Starts Dec 5. -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: When is "Not an Auction" really an auction?

Richard Franks wrote in message ... (...) that (...) open (...) Now to somewhat answer my own question. I sort of did this with my advertisement that I was seeking interest in parts from 5978 Sphynx Secret Surprise. I got a bunch of responses, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  YOU ARE EXPECTING TO MUCH OUT OF THE MF

If you look at any non SW set, none are to scale to real life. The cars only carry 1 person. The new passenger train carries 5 people. It's not LEGO style to make things to scale. There supposed to be a little whacky and Im damn excited that they (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  8480's at Sawmill zainy brainy

They had about 20 on the floor. This sunday they go on sale 50% off from reg price of $149 but I was able to get mine for the sale price today. Jorge Rodriguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  ANNOUNCE: NYC User group meeting

Hi all, For those of you in the New York City tri-state area, there will be a special Lego Mindstorms robotics meeting on Wednesday Dec 15 (details below). So feel free to stop by to say hello! -Dario Laverde (URL) NYPC Users Group's C++ and Java (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Legoville...nearly complete.

Today I recieved my much-needed order of the Super Rescue Complex, McDonald's Restaurant, Town Accessories, and Street Signs x3. Using these, I have nearly completed Legoville. But I have a few...dead ends...which I must overcome. 1. Hospital - (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact