  *78667 (-5)
  Re: Slave1 .dat posted

Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in message news:FM2xM3.M1L@lugnet.com... (...) work. (...) using (...) Cool. I'm going to have to get myself a new snowspeeder. Did you say before you had done the B-Wing, also? Have you updated that? Even (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Unified UK Lego Web Page/Community?

(...) I think there are quite a few French LEGO fans online, but they're having trouble getting organized. There was a vote about a year ago for a new Usenet group fr.rec.jeux.lego, but it didn't get enough Yes votes (I think it was 20 short of (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: right.....IM BACk

Fraser (...) I will make some pictures later. I do not currently have an active website so anyone who wants me to mail them a copy of the pictures of the ice planet 3003 the dark side of the ice theme let me know. -- Jonathan Wilson (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  RE: More Directional transmissions...

I'm not exactly sure how, but I think the white torque limiting gear might work here... JT (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

I just snipped all the chatter... I had placed two huge orders when I found out. First off, I figured I wouldn't get them. Then again, I would not be mad if I didn't. It is just a great deal if I can. I would feel like a total schmuck if I didn't (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact