  *76967 (-10)
  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

(...) OK, I'll be first to respond to this troll... I can't recall the last time I saw a mountain rescue cat, a sniffer cat, or a guide cat for the blind, for that matter :-) Huw (a cat lover and owner of one) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Help me choose domain name

Sanjay D'Souza <sds87@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FLs0Bw.20E@lugnet.com... (...) I don't like any of those, but they have got me thinking. I am going to plump for <censored> I'll LYK when I have registered it in case anyone else jumps in (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

Bram Lambrecht <braml@juno.com> wrote in message news:19991125.200837...uno.com... (...) Yes, that could be considered the ultimate one, but I agree, legally it would be shaky... Huw (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Help me choose domain name

Sanjay D'Souza <sds87@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FLrwxr.Jvr@lugnet.com... (...) though (...) though (...) Thanks. Although the promotional set database is the main attraction at the site, it now encompasses most sets >1980 so I was looking (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: I got a Friends demo CD in the mail

I bought it for my 7 yr old Daughter for Christmas, on the grounds that she likes Scala and is into pop music in a big way. Its also fairly unusual to find games for kids that are not drawing/painting/story books/adventure type things, so it should (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.games.lego.friends)

  incontro del 28

Salve a tutti Il 28 vi aspetto da quando volete (sto scherzando, non presentatevi prima delle 7!) tanto da quando sono diventato il papa' di Carlo 5 anni e mezzo or sono non riesco piu' a dormire alla mattina :) Mi dispiace di non potervi ospitare a (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Laser Module for Mindstorms is Here!

Um, I understood it that you were selling them then. You mentioned orders, but not anything about making them later. I think we need to have a big long post telling all the details of the laser modules, and what exactly you meant in you former post. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Laser Module for Mindstorms is Here!

Um, I understood it that you were selling them then. You mentioned orders, but not anything about MAKING them later. I think we need to have a big long post telling all the details of the laser modules, and what exactly you meant in you former post. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Wireless Robots

You can transmit pictures over the IR link? If you could do this, even if it was slow, then that would open up a whole new range of possibilities. Andy (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Different types of Cybermaster?

Michael Edwards <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:FLsy1s.2Br@lugnet.com... (...) Germany and Denmark and probably other places, but it's a flimsy thing not worth worrying about. Huw (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact