Michael Edwards <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:FLsy1s.2Br@lugnet.com... (...) Germany and Denmark and probably other places, but it's a flimsy thing not worth worrying about. Huw (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Building Bridges

I'm contemplating building a bridge so my train can cross over the track below. Are there any guidelines for this. My main worry is track gradient right now. Scott A (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  #6090 from DYA/QUICK SALE

Hi Legofans, This afternoon, I present you another quick sale on DYA website, from 15:00 to 19:00 (french hour) the 26/11/1999: it's a great set ! Be careful, only 10 sets to sell... 6090 (Royal Knight's Castle) Year: 1995 Theme: Castle Pieces: 743 (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  #6090 from DYA/QUICK SALE

Hi Legofans, THis afternoon, I present you another quick sale on DYA website, from 15:00 to 19:00 (french hour) the 26/11/1999: it's a great set ! 6090 (Royal Knight's Castle) Year: 1995 Theme: Castle Pieces: 743 It's a cheap and serious offer. If (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: My dream about lego

(...) .... (...) You are right that the set 810 does come in a timber storage box,(1966!!) however, ours is double thickness, holds two trays inside one on top of the other, these trays have many compartments and are full of basic. Judging from the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  #6250 (Cross Bone Clipper) from DYA

Hi Legofans, I present you another new Lego reference on DYA website: it's another answer to your want lists ! 6250 (Cross Bone Clipper) Year: 1997 Theme: Pirate Pieces: 151 It's a cheap and serious offer. If you are interested, connect you at this (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact