  *76221 (-5)
  Re: What is the exact meaning of MIB?

(...) Just to be clear, you mean that the government should not have the right to make it illegal for you to not wear your seatbelt, not that the government should not be able to deny you medical aid should you choose to not wear it and suffer an (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Radio shack basic electronics book

(...) Yes, but: are they busy with electronics buffs, or joe lambda consumers buying a walkman or a stereo ? Can the personnel advise you about the diode you need in a particular circuit ? Cheers, --Jonathan (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Clone DATs--any interest?

(...) Though there might be some interest in them, I don't think they should be sanctioned officially from Lugnet or ldraw.org. (...) Agreed. (...) I think that anyone who wants to distribute clone parts should do them on their own personal web (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Radio shack basic electronics book

I live in Los Angeles and we have two Radio Shack Stores within walking distance. They are busy all the time. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) Perret" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:033f01bf3606$1b...able.fr... (...) (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Trans-Orange Plate Sizes

I think of it in set 493, which came with two of them, and 483, which came with one. If later sets had the 6x8 amber plate (and they probably did), I missed out on those. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact