  *75623 (-10)
  8001 battle droid - short supply?

Dont know if this is an indication they are selling well for xmas following the TV ads, but in Reading at the weekend, Beatties has a large hand written sign up by the lego stuff saying "Technic Battledroid, Limited Stocks, £21.99". Thought there (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

(...) my (...) I agree to that, that's all the witch's windship is good for, if even. Anyone who's bought one or seen it built most likely wouldn't like another. In fact, would anyone like to take the one I have? (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  DK selling Ultimate Lego Book for £6.99

Just to say that I saw a DK stand at a craft fare (the DK stands seem to be common now at these types of events), and they were selling the Ultimate Lego book for £6.99, with a large prominant display. You might want to check out a local DK dealer (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 2000 Technic

(...) Thanks for the info Fredrick. I don't have any of the old 24 x 43 tyres (sigh), and still have to buy the new 8448. Mario Web page: (URL) member page: (URL) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: lego.at

(...) Hallo Stefan! Ich habe schon öfters versucht Dir eine E-mail an die Adresse ststNOSPAM@forfree.at zu schreiben. Aber anscheinend hast Du die Mail's nie bekommen. Darum versuch ich es jetzt über die Lugnet-Seite. Die wichtigste Antwort, so (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.at)

  Re: Wireless Robots

Hi Pete, I have been reading about AI concepts a lot lately (and my partner here at work has his doctorate in AI), so I have some thoughts about your comments below: (...) time you (...) hit (...) [snip] (...) if (...) The current path in robotics (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?

(...) I concur completely; the Bat helmets are the worst. In fact, I resent that Castle legos went out with such horrible sets instead of with a bang. In my opinion Fright Knights are the worst sets in the two decades of Castle. (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: TRU Adventures Mag (UK)

Hello David (...) Answer is: The Fast Show on BBC2 MIchael -- Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine Web site: (URL) models and going up Mr D Leese <mrleese@genius1.fre...rve.co.uk> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

  Re: What should be in the next version of RcxCC

Hi! well, I am missing something in an otherwise great RcxCC... Variable values display in dec/hex/binary would be great, as converting by hand every time is tedious. thanks /Vlad (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Gold/Silver Fig Crest? (was Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?)

(...) My favorite is the "White Knight" in set#6086 Black Knight's (or Dungeon Master's) Castle. It's the knight on a white horse with the blue and black armor with dragon design, the gray helmet with gray visor, white dragon plume and wings, and a (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact