  *74443 (-5)
  Re: idea for Pirates spin-off

Scott-A wrote in message <3833D377.63CF498B@hw.ac.uk>... (...) I'm not (...) But isn't this part of the joy of it all. Who says the Spanish won in my Legoverse? Richard Still baldly going... Check out Port Block at (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Bitmaps from MLCad

Given an MPD, how do I turn the MPD into a .dat, that is, undo all the submodeling? If I can do that, I can just generate images from the .dat and the submodels. However, I don't see how to get LDLite to give me images, except by using a paint (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Tuesday Morning Sale

Greetings: Please forgive my ignorance but where was this Tuesday Morning Sale????? TRU? Sorry to ask but I keep seeing postings about all the good deals that people are getting and I just wanted to know where this sale was. Thank you for your (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Part number for crystal in Rock Raider sets?

(...) Hear Hear. What he said. (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Is the LDraw parts database free?

I'm not so keen on seeing the parts GPLed as I don't want to be in the business of handling requests for the parts library if I give someone some instructions that were made using them. Be very careful before you GPL something, it conveys specific (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact