  *73385 (-5)
  WTB/WTT: Sticks for 2556 Shell Ferrari Model Team Set

I am looking for a set of stickers from the 2556 Shell Ferrari Model Team set. If anyone has parted one of these out and is willing to part with the stickers please let me know. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  2556 Comments & Questions

Ladt night I finished assembling the 2556 Shell Ferrari ((URL) that I got recently. I like this model a lot with one exception. Almost all of the stickers cross multiple pieces. I am torn as to whether or not to apply the stickers. I don't expect to (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: My Thoughts on the 2000 Line...

Allan J Smith wrote in message ... (...) Wow, Allan, your farm machinery and bulldozers rock! Especially the grader. Awesome! Paul [My page: (URL) Update soon] (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  FUNCTIONAL PROGRAMMING

Does knows if is possible to program the RCX in a functional language = like , for example, ML ? Functional programming is very powerfull and "inteligence oriented"; it = would be easy to use such sophisticated techinique like "backtraking" = and so (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Anybody have LDLITE v1.6?

(...) Thanks! Fredrik (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact